post any random Mario thought on your mind

I don't know if Wario was in it, but I only remember 3 participants, so maybe he got fourth. Mario came in third, and Peach just barely squeeze out a victory over Daisy as the two fell at almost the exact same time.

Hammer Bros have to be some of the most frightening enemies out there. Imagine if you woke up and instead of being in your bed, you were on a red brick road in some ultra-colorful alien world full of shrooms with eyes. Then some portly ninja turtle runs at you while throwing literal hammers like some psycho killer.

Don't worry! If you stand next to the Hammer Bro while he's throwing hammers, he won't hurt you!!!

It's like a ball of soft material, very cute and squishy to hold!

1634154972153.png

Edit: here you go, zelen.

of course we don't eat burgers with one hand but someone has to take a pic you know

Last edited:

[tweet]

The one doctor not "available for staffing" during the event referenced in this tweet was Dr. Waluigi. We have canon evidence that the yellow virus from the Dr. Mario games does not see eye to eye with him, for some reason or another.

Which is weird because the virus should in some ways reminisce Waluigi of his round, yellow-clad pal.

Yellow_Virus_DMW.png

Reactions: zel
Man you deserve better than that.

"mario - let me love you"
"mario judah"
"mario badescu"

The three search suggestions unrelated to the interests of a Mario fan upon typing "mario" on Google or YouTube.

I think there's tailored results because I'm getting mostly Mario Party ones on YouTube (besides "Mario Judah"). Google? Mario Cantone, Mario Lopez, Marion Cotillard, rest are pertaining to Nintendo's property.

I feel that while Waluigi is portrayed as a loser I think I would've fooled myself thinking that Wario is an even bigger loser.

Back