post any random Mario thought on your mind

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Pronouns
He/him
Oh speaking of Mario Party, last night I dreamed that they made that one trampoline subgame from 64DS and NSMB into a 4-player vs Minigame. It went until either the timer ran out or there was only one player remaining.
I just woke up so this is fresh on my mind.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Pronouns
He/him
I don't know if Wario was in it, but I only remember 3 participants, so maybe he got fourth. Mario came in third, and Peach just barely squeeze out a victory over Daisy as the two fell at almost the exact same time.

Alley-Kat-Abra

Royal bun
Pronouns
She/her
Mona, Ashely, Mike, Dribble and Spitz, Jimmy T and Penny, which Warioware character should get a vocal song next?
You all know I am going to say 5-Volt but Orbulon can get a Daft Punk style one too

Ihsan997

Koopa Troopa
Hammer Bros have to be some of the most frightening enemies out there. Imagine if you woke up and instead of being in your bed, you were on a red brick road in some ultra-colorful alien world full of shrooms with eyes. Then some portly ninja turtle runs at you while throwing literal hammers like some psycho killer.

Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
It's like a ball of soft material, very cute and squishy to hold!

1634154972153.png

Edit: here you go, zelen.

of course we don't eat burgers with one hand but someone has to take a pic you know

Last edited: