post any random Mario thought on your mind

Nintendo heard you loud and clear, make way for Paper Toad.

🥺👉👈
Please Nintendo add more mario extended universe people on spinoff rosters.
E. Gadd, Kongs, Yoshi franchise characters, Wario enemies & Warioware members, arcade era characters, Paper partners, and dreamalpha characters

I could give you like a dozen different possible reasons why that is very unlikely to happen so don't hold your breath.

I could give you like a dozen different possible reasons why that is very unlikely to happen so don't hold your breath.

For example.

I want playable Baby Luigi in Mario Party.

Nintendo, why don't you give me playable Baby Luigi in Mario Party?

I want playable Baby Luigi in Mario Party!

Please give me playable Baby Luigi in Mario Party!

Example,

Nintendo :wario:: Eh, don't feel like it, stinky! *flicks booger*
Nintendo :wario: : Aw what the heck, here, have a kangaroo outfit Yoshi. Wahaha!

Last edited:
Kangaroo outfit Yoshi pisses me off, we could have had Kangaroo outfit Baby Luigi to pair with Koala Baby Mario but noooooooooooooooooooooo can't have nice things can we?

Yeah weird decision on their part.. the design is ridiculous honestly with the stereotype australia clothes.. but I see what they were going for.. of all the characters Yoshi is shaped the most like a kangaroo.

But also there's a chance Nintendo secretly hates and conspires against Baby Luigi and that's why they killed AlphaDream.

But that's just a theory..A GA-*falls off cliff*

Example,

Nintendo :wario:: Eh, don't feel like it, stinky! *flicks booger*
Nintendo :wario: : Aw what the heck, here, have a kangaroo outfit Yoshi. Wahaha!

The reasons are actually more sensible than that.

Per Mcmadness at least here, Nintendo would never be nice or reasonable enough to even give anyone a kangaroo outfit for free.

Last edited:
Per Mcmadness at least here, Nintendo would never be nice or reasonable enough to even give anyone a kangaroo outfit for free.

The lack of niceness has nothing to do with it. Nintendo is not a singular entity with encyclopedic knowledge of every single Mario game, character, location or what have you. Not to mention that if they start poking around into spin offs for playable characters, which ones get priority? There is a lot to pick from and only so much dev time and money is given to developing games and unlike say, smash there isn't exactly a huge outcry about who is playable in these games so I doubt they'd ever have a big fan poll.

At best I could see them adding maybe some more kongs or MAYBE Warioware peeps but anything beyond that forget it.

I mean, *I* know it's highly unlikely to happen, but if McMadness fears I'm stirring up unneccessary hype, then, he's in his rights to be a buzzkill.

I don't think you're stirring up hype. The response you got was irrelevant and arrogant.

It's true that there are reasons most of these characters are unlikely to see a playable role in Mario Kart. Characters offer very little variety in the way of stats and mostly serve as an appendage to the karts (the actually gameplay-significant elements) chosen to prop up the Mario brand. They are given an expanded focus in Mario Kart Tour only because they serve as yet another component in Nintendo's newfound strategy to make money with this game.

Still, as a fandom, we purposefully gather here to imagine whimsical scenarios in our media of preference, and the fictionally inconsistent nature of the Mario universe inherently enables this habit. You want Baby Luigi in Mario Party? That's cool, man, you do you. Coming in to state concrete, objective reasons as to why that scenario won't ever happen--when it's unasked for? Not the kind of attitude I would champion, personally. It's closely related to the autopilot response of "it's Mario, it's not made to make sense" that you guys are prolly familiar with.

So, go wild and keep on daydreaming that K. Rool will join the roster at some point!

Last edited:
I mean if you wanna have what if dreams I ain't gonna stop ya but it's always important IMO to be aware of the reality of things.

I'm still waiting for Bowser to get his own dedicated no screen time sharing game that is all his own but thats not likely to happen anytime soon, if ever.

I mean if you wanna have what if dreams I ain't gonna stop ya but it's always important IMO to be aware of the reality of things.

The reality is that I'm going to mod Ray Trace into these games if possible.

If Nintendo will cry about the fact I mod my console well fuck them too, I'll modify my game to my heart's desire, I paid for your stupid game, now let me do whatever I want with it.

Just remember, I encourage you to keep your expectations for Nintendo at gutter bottom. Try to have more than just standard fare with a few surprises maybe, Nintendo will just dump more shit in the gutters. And Mcmadness will wag his sausage finger at ya.

We can get Baby Luigi in Mario Party, BUMPTY in Mario Kart, Cappy in any godforsaken playable role, and even Mini Marios maintaining a giant headquarter in Neo Bowser City but Nintendo would sooner create a giant demon snowman or something.

I do like surprises like Chargin Chuck and King Bob-Omb but they're just that, surprises.

The lack of niceness has nothing to do with it. Nintendo is not a singular entity with encyclopedic knowledge of every single Mario game, character, location or what have you. Not to mention that if they start poking around into spin offs for playable characters, which ones get priority? There is a lot to pick from and only so much dev time and money is given to developing games and unlike say, smash there isn't exactly a huge outcry about who is playable in these games so I doubt they'd ever have a big fan poll.

At best I could see them adding maybe some more kongs or MAYBE Warioware peeps but anything beyond that forget it.
Well that was meant to be sort of a joke but not to a severe extent, just that Nintendo can be overly stingy so that they would never give anyone even a free kangaroo suit, so I was agreeing when I thought you said those joke reasons were more reasonable then Nintendo's motives even though I realize now you meant the other way around.

Something that'll baffle me is why in Smash Bros Mario has a Waluigi alt and not a .... Wario alt. And he used to have a Wario alt on top of all of this.

Is it to confuse players when both have the same alt, just as how I can barely tell apart the Fire Emblem characters when they're all green???

Reactions: zel
Because Wario is in the game and they decided to replace it with a couple other colours, like his golf outfit.

But.... Mario had the Wario alt in Smash Brawl..... the first game where CPU punching bags were ecstatic that their most wanted got in.

Replaced with the golf outfit.

That's a weird thing to say. The Wario alt costume was present at the same time as the golf one in Smash 4.

Mario_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

It's only in Smash Ultimate it was replaced, which I assume the Builder outfit replaced. The only reason I guess the Waluigi one wasn't removed was that they wanted to give that alt... another chance... rather than just appear in Smash 4 just to disappear the next game. But why even restrict it to 8. Why can't Mario have a 9th one. Why not be inconsistent like the older games where Pikachu has like 4 outfits which are just default + 3 team colors and then you have Captain Falcon who is just lighter blue?

Back