post any random Mario thought on your mind

So? It doesn't get old beating him up 6 times. He deserves it.

no. you're gonna get another baby bowser battle but stripped down of anything that made the original great, and a shoehorned adult Bowser that somehow puts up even less of a fight than his baby self, and you're gonna LIKE it!

no. you're gonna get another baby bowser battle but stripped down of anything that made the original great, and a shoehorned adult Bowser that somehow puts up even less of a fight than his baby self, and you're gonna LIKE it!

What if, and hear me out here, what if we fought baby Bowser and Kamek at the same time, without any growing shenanigans?

it seems like the consensus on the roster of a hypothetical "Mario Kart 9" is that it should exclude non-Mario or DK characters. i agree myself.

call me backwards-thinking or impractical, but I hate the idea of Super Nintendo Kart. I'd take three installments of Baby Rosalina Kart before that.

Reactions: zel
call me backwards-thinking or impractical, but I hate the idea of Super Nintendo Kart. I'd take three installments of Baby Rosalina Kart before that.

I dislike the idea too. But, honestly, if we had to make a Super Nintendo Kart, outsource that to another studio like Sumo Digital than Nintendo's in-house team, so it doesn't replace Mario Kart entirely. I still think it's a dumb idea for Nintendo to make a Mario Kart clone.

yep yep i dont like the crossover characters. im a weirdo who in regards to nintendo series mostly just cares for mario (and the extended mario universe so donkey kong) so i couldnt care less for characters mk8 adds like. animal crossing human person

who needs inklings when you can have Blooper. would you not want to play as just a squid. not a squid person but just a squid
WHo needs isabelle when you can have... um.. Poochy ? Polter pup? THe dog from odys
link??? idk add kleever this guy is an entire sword . instead of. a guy wielding a sword
villager animal crossing???? ?????

ok the crossover tracks Are neat Sure but id still prefer more mario. did zelda get more representation in mario kart 8 deluxe than Donkey Frickin Kong?????????

If Blooper became playable, there's a chance they would rid us of that mediocre item that squirts ink on you. Or not. Playable Dry Bones in MK8D didn't put the Dry Bones obstacles in Bone Dry Dunes out of a job so w/e.

Kamek, I'll say it again here, has been rejected from two mainline games and didn't even appear in MKT 1 and a half years in the game's lifetime. Pauline, King Bob-omb, and Dixie debuted before him.

To comment on the message right above mine, an even bigger missed opportunity is having Diddy Kong race on DK Jungle, a course based on a game he was playable in. They missed it for three entire games straight.

But let's have Isabelle in MARIO Kart...

I have a feeling Nintendo is trying really hard to have Mario be the franchise with the most retcons in the world.

Speaking of Kamek make Kamek a driver how about it

The Baby Luigi inside me utterly balks at the idea and complains about it, the sadistic part of me revels in targeting him in battle mode, and the empathetic part of me is like yeah more options are nice for people who want to play as this character who has been denied a chance for too long.

now that i think of it the fact that coins in the Mk7 DK jungle track arent replaced with bananas is a HUUUUGE missed opportunity

They should just put a Diddy Kong Racing track in Mario Kart and call it a day.

as far as i can tell, donkey kong rep in 8 deluxe w/ updates consists of:
- one track reused from mario kart 7, which is based on donkey kong country returns, which is no longer relevant due to tropical freeze releasing the same year as mk8
- donkey kong is the only driver. we had diddy and funky in the previous games.

zelda, meanwhile:
- link AND botw link, which the game considers two separate drivers despite them occupying the same slot
- one track idk any details abt it i dont play zelda but it has unique coin replacemenrs unlike dk jungle???
- Two Separate Bikes and also Two Separate Tires and Two Separate Gliders
Diddytantrum.gif

even the frickin gacha has so much more which i dont feel like listing off. though its gacha so itd sure explain it . but can we have this level of attention in regards to dk in the next mario kart please (including dixie (especially dixie (please)))

as far as i can tell, donkey kong rep in 8 deluxe w/ updates consists of:
- one track reused from mario kart 7, which is based on donkey kong country returns, which is no longer relevant due to tropical freeze releasing the same year as mk8
- donkey kong is the only driver. we had diddy and funky in the previous games.

zelda, meanwhile:
- link AND botw link, which the game considers two separate drivers despite them occupying the same slot
- one track idk any details abt it i dont play zelda but it has unique coin replacemenrs unlike dk jungle???
- Two Separate Bikes and also Two Separate Tires and Two Separate Gliders
Diddytantrum.gif

even the frickin gacha has so much more which i dont feel like listing off. though its gacha so itd sure explain it . but can we have this level of attention in regards to dk in the next mario kart please (including dixie (especially dixie (please)))

Wario has absolutely nothing at all. Not even his bike returns. He doesn't even get a biker outfit!

this frickin stinks !!!!!!! we coulda gotten that instead of a weird in between crossover....
on another note. im sort of ok with fzero tracks because its another nintendo racing game and the 64dd one actually had rainbow road didnt it!

Back