post any random Mario thought on your mind

Why? He'd just steal all your money.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Just look at them devour those cookies, without even leaving some for Baby Bowser.

What Mario character would have the hardest time sharing cookies? Hard mofe: No villains or Yoshi
implying Yoshi isn't a villain :yoshi:

speaking of villains, whoever's responsible for this quote
I'll help you find your cookies, Yoshi - just give me a second to brush these cookie crumbs out of my mustache!
6uaIW7H.png

Reactions: zel
He shares a toy with a gorilla who doesn't deserve it though

The one difference is that you don't eat toys.

Some toys you can eat them.

Well they intentionally designed it to subvert expectations, which is kind of an ongoing theme with Odyssey, with, whatnot, New Donk City residents and the Break Free Lead the Way song and the Jump Up Superstar.

just noticed.. does the dk series have the only examples of characters explicitly aging between games in the extended mario series? we got arcade dk becoming a boomer, we got wrinkly Heckinf Dying of old age, and we also got . this
image.png
(could be a retcon though)
its kinda neat though, some interesting continuity or whatever!!
also i dont think the babies count. they were all designed based on the existing adult characters which havent really changed so yea

I think Baby Peach changed though, she started in a crib, and more recent games, she's running around and playing with the Baby Bros.

Yeah I think the Baby Bros. are older in, say, Partners in Time and the sports games than they were in Yoshi's Island.

Well this isn't my ask thread. And they're already adults actually, not babies :/

unless you want me to make baby / child versions of them :D

I remember being really upset at the ending of it when I was younger, but I realize in GTA games, you just respawn at a hospital.

He's just another Mario with a blander design and name, like what Wart is to Bowser. Wario severely outclasses him as Mario's sort of cousin too.

Maybe in a future Mario game, he'll cameo in a boss fight and you use his bug spray to beat the boss.

I wonder how the fanbase will react if Stanley is retconned as Mario in his teen years.

Back