post any random Mario thought on your mind

Let him compete tho, SM64 proves he's got the punches.

I know but Peach wouldn't be very appropriate. The point of punch out is that you are small guy who uses his ability and quick feet to defeat foes much physically stronger and larger than he is.

Apart from Glass Joe.

Realize their original intention for it to be Peach

I know but Peach wouldn't be very appropriate. The point of punch out is that you are small guy who uses his ability and quick feet to defeat foes much physically stronger and larger than he is.

Apart from Glass Joe.
I thought Mario was another one, and I thought there was little satisfaction beating up those two because they have a relatively gentle appearance. Remember, didn't they say "who wants to punch Mario in the face?"

Punch Out should have large, buff, greasy female characters too.

Reactions: zel
Punch Out should have large, buff, greasy female characters too.
You might say that it wouldn't work because women have a different boxing league than men, but it's not like Punch-Out!! follows real-life boxing rules anyway.

I mean they let Aran Ryan bring a literal weapon into the ring.

I mean, Little Mac is also up against people far up his weight class such as King Hippo, and don't get me started on the boxer's rematch variants of them such as Glass Joe's headgear or King Hippo's manhole. I think it would be interesting to see women boxers for once, and especially if they're not just slender and sexy, but buff and ridiculous as well.

id like a spring man cameo!! im not sure how they could make it work considering spring man sorta fights at a distance, you know thats what arms is all about, but something could be done?

I mean, Little Mac is also up against people far up his weight class such as King Hippo, and don't get me started on the boxer's rematch variants of them such as Glass Joe's headgear or King Hippo's manhole. I think it would be interesting to see women boxers for once, and especially if they're not just slender and sexy, but buff and ridiculous as well.

Well being buff and sexy aren't mutually exclusive things but I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that.

Anyone else find it strange that Mario's family does not even seem to care about him or his brother having left Earth to live in the Mushroom Kingdom forever? They don't seem to be worried about them having vanished, not even getting news from them living there. What a careless family.

I know I'm a few days late, but I forgot to hit "submit."

Anyways, I personally think the Bros still visit Brooklyn. In fact, I'd say they'd still consider themselves "Brooklynites first, Mushroomers second."

You know, I wonder what a Mario game absolutely full of product placement would look like?

Like product placement so rooted into the game it's actually part of the gameplay.

Mario driving in a GLA and using Instant Ramen as a power-up while his characters are dressed as Spiderman?

I'm talking like, HUGE amounts of product place. More than just a car or a can of monster

Drives me up the wall sometimes in the various Mario games where Mario and co always just, stand there and let the badguy do their evil speech and watch them get away.

Maybe they just enjoy traversing through the worlds themselves and gave Bowser a chance to get away.

Hell, the Stork in Yoshi's Island DS could have easily just been the game's main protagonist and immediately stopped the Toadies if you watched the cutscene.

Drives me up the wall sometimes in the various Mario games where Mario and co always just, stand there and let the badguy do their evil speech and watch them get away.
It was really apparent in this one.
New_Super_Mario_Bros-1.jpg

Not ONLY do they stand there this cutscene, they also stand there when they defeat a Koopaling at the end of each world and see Peach on the airship.

Luigi: Don't worry, they'll cannibalize either other like they usually do.

Back