post any random thought on your mind

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
Kinda reminds me of the shirts that Pink Cat posted a while back.

Specifically the far left one. Funny is that I own an oldish shirt that has Mario and Luigi in that pose, but they look more like these

Unfortunate I prefer the sleeker latter ones as they're more proportional to the 3D models; the stubby ones do remind me of the older days though

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
I want another Punch Out game and I want another Mario/Donkey Kong character to be a guest opponent in it.

Princess Mario

Mario has to be back as referee too, no compromises on that.

Mcmadness

I know but Peach wouldn't be very appropriate. The point of punch out is that you are small guy who uses his ability and quick feet to defeat foes much physically stronger and larger than he is.

Apart from Glass Joe.

Princess Mario

Realize their original intention for it to be Peach
I know but Peach wouldn't be very appropriate. The point of punch out is that you are small guy who uses his ability and quick feet to defeat foes much physically stronger and larger than he is.

Apart from Glass Joe.
I thought Mario was another one, and I thought there was little satisfaction beating up those two because they have a relatively gentle appearance. Remember, didn't they say "who wants to punch Mario in the face?"

Meowkie

Be true to yourself, don't miss your chance
Considering DK 64, K Rool would fit
Due to Daisy being the sportish one, I'd imagine she would be a good pick too

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
Punch Out should have large, buff, greasy female characters too.

Pokerninja2

Koopa Troopa
Punch Out should have large, buff, greasy female characters too.
You might say that it wouldn't work because women have a different boxing league than men, but it's not like Punch-Out!! follows real-life boxing rules anyway.

I mean they let Aran Ryan bring a literal weapon into the ring.

Redshift

I mean, Little Mac is also up against people far up his weight class such as King Hippo, and don't get me started on the boxer's rematch variants of them such as Glass Joe's headgear or King Hippo's manhole. I think it would be interesting to see women boxers for once, and especially if they're not just slender and sexy, but buff and ridiculous as well.

ZelenPixel

remember the snake block? [awkward pause]
id like a spring man cameo!! im not sure how they could make it work considering spring man sorta fights at a distance, you know thats what arms is all about, but something could be done?

Mcmadness

I mean, Little Mac is also up against people far up his weight class such as King Hippo, and don't get me started on the boxer's rematch variants of them such as Glass Joe's headgear or King Hippo's manhole. I think it would be interesting to see women boxers for once, and especially if they're not just slender and sexy, but buff and ridiculous as well.
Well being buff and sexy aren't mutually exclusive things but I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that.

MetaWeegee

Dancing is Forbidden!
Anyone else find it strange that Mario's family does not even seem to care about him or his brother having left Earth to live in the Mushroom Kingdom forever? They don't seem to be worried about them having vanished, not even getting news from them living there. What a careless family.
I know I'm a few days late, but I forgot to hit "submit."

Anyways, I personally think the Bros still visit Brooklyn. In fact, I'd say they'd still consider themselves "Brooklynites first, Mushroomers second."

Mcmadness

You know, I wonder what a Mario game absolutely full of product placement would look like?

Like product placement so rooted into the game it's actually part of the gameplay.

Redshift

Mario driving in a GLA and using Instant Ramen as a power-up while his characters are dressed as Spiderman?

Mcmadness

I'm talking like, HUGE amounts of product place. More than just a car or a can of monster

Meowkie

Be true to yourself, don't miss your chance
It's probably a coincidence but 3D Land being followed by 3D World makes me think of this classic:
I'm calling out from Scatland, I'm calling out from Scatman's world