post any random Mario thought on your mind

LeftyGreenMario said:
I'm not the only person (and my sister) that I know who always and I mean always, when I can, press and hold the look back button every time I go through giant launching things like the cannon in DK Summit or the launch star in Rainbow Road?

I look back most of the time.
Oh, and BLoF, I wheelie too. Well, I should say, that's what I did when I played the game. I haven't played any MK game in months.

Looking back is a natural reaction to getting launched.

I also look behind when there's a long straight way and I'm first or when the race is almost over.

P-WingKartFront.jpg

kart person for sure

but bikes are pretty rad too

Kudos to Baby Luigi for playing the original MK8. I thought nearly everyone in this forum had upgraded to MK8 Deluxe.

I still own the Wii U version, but didn't upgrade to Deluxe.

I mean, I can't play OG MK8 if I don't have it, can I?

infinite8 said:
Kudos to Baby Luigi for playing the original MK8. I thought nearly everyone in this forum had upgraded to MK8 Deluxe.

I have Deluxe, but I rarely play it. Most of the time, I turn to the original Wii U version. Even if the Switch version is technically better, I just really like playing with the Wii U GamePad. Plus, as a bonus, I can run mods on the Wii U version.

I lean more towards bikes or ATVs myself since as I generally play as Bowser his squished arms just look off.

infinite8 said:

Since I primarily did more racing than battles, I really had no reason to buy Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Also, my Mario Kart 8 online career ended after Miiverse's termination.

I like bikes and ATVs more because I get to see more of my character's bodies. The scooter is cute too. But bikes don't have a girly variant like how karts have the Prancer

The funny thing about the kart and bike dilemma is that I tend to think that Rosalina looks better when she's driving a kart. I don't want to be staring at her bottom during a race, and that's something that a dress can fully hide (most of the time anyway).

is the only other one youve played super paper mario

A lot of Wii games would like two words, actually.

Skyward Sword ain't taking no shit in particular.

I mean I said good not excellent lol. It's no Punch Out but it's also not as ugly as a lot of Wii shovelware crap.

Double Dash looked worse too but I don't see as many people complaining.

I pulled the canonball one in 8-Airship.

It's so fun to do.

Team Kirby said:
I've never been able to do the Koopa Shell 1-Up trick, in any game. In fact, the only infinite 1-Up trick I've ever successfully pulled off is the Bulls-Eye Bill trick in 9-3 of NSMBWii.
try galaxy 2's, its probably the easiest one

Back