post any random Mario thought on your mind

If by progressive you mean non-existent.

*M&L Partners in Time introduces Baby Peach*

Yoshi's Island DS expands on more baby characters, adding Baby Peach, as well as Baby Wario and DK to the Yoshi series.

*then there is Baby Daisy in MKW*

Yoshi's New Island tries to feature just Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

*MK8...Baby Rosalina exists*

Yoshi: "That's it! I'm done with babies. Moving on to wool and crafting."

The only baby characters worth a crap you can count on 4 fingers.

I consider it a blunder that they don't have a yarn Baby Mario or Baby Luigi.

though craft world isn't that much of a loss. i don't want Baby Luigi to appear as a moldy cheetos.

hell, i can just go crazy with the terrible fuzz effect myself. not that i want to.

I'm kinda glad they aren't in them myself. Yoshi's Island had all I wanted to see of the babies with yoshi and that's primarily due to how the game ended. Any appearance after that (again with yoshi) just cheapens it.

I'd prefer they stick to spin offs where they can shine more on their own. Sports, karts, rpgs, parties, whatever.

C'mon a Yarn Baby Luigi would be irresistable

I'd sooner take a mystery dungeon game starring the babies.

that works too!

chocobo has a mystery dungeon, it would work splendidly on the babies

I feel like I wrote a basic premise for it in a topic like, 4 years ago.

What do you know. A dead tie in Mystic Match 'Em. I've never seen that before.

Despite my utter contempt for copyright, I grudgingly concede to copyright why the Mario character exists (as in they wanted to make Popeye game, but didn't have the permission to use the trademark), though, THOUGH copyright also almost killed him on the spot ala Universal Studios suing Nintendo.

I noticed, Waluigi is designed to be ugly, but has features that are common in characters meant to be attractive, very tall, thin stylish stache, colors under his eyes, that's actually pretty creative

I think his tallness and the length of the limbs in proportion to his body is a bit overexaggerated, he looks like a freaking walking stick.

He looks like Dick Dastardly's cousin.

I always laugh at Waluigi's running cycle. His limbs are so ridicolously long. It's like he's a spider or something.

Here's a random thought.

I can't stop asking myself how Bowser could break bricks with his ass in SMB3 like it was nothing.

Like, wouldn't it hurt like hell if I tried to break bricks with my ass? What is his super hard ass made of?

He has a spiky shell. It has to weigh down on him somehow.

I mean if Mario can break barrages of bricks with his ass I can't see why Bowz wouldn't.

Saltman said:
Here's a random thought.

I can't stop asking myself how Bowser could break bricks with his ass in SMB3 like it was nothing. That's one hard ass :bowser: .

Like, wouldn't it hurt like hell if I tried to break bricks with my ass? What is his super tough ass made of?
Mario the Shorty can do that too from SM64 onwards, believe it or not.

Thing is, everyone can break normal brick blocks with their ass and head in any Mario game. But the bricks from the SMB3 Bowser fight are everywhere in his castle and Mario can't break them with his head even, so I assume Bowser has a tougher ass than Mario?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
He's a huge reptilian beast with a hard shell who is durable enough to survive falling in lava, who's surprised here?

Idk I just feel important because I might have discovered the toughest ass in video game history.

Back