post any random Mario thought on your mind

Saltman said:
Idk I just feel important because I might have discovered the toughest ass in video game history.
The toughest ass award goes to the very character named after one, Donkey Kong. :P

Puns? This is no pun. We are doing an in-depth, detailed and mature analysis of Bowser's ass. It's a quite fascinating subject really :posh: .

Hey guys reminds me of Bowse—

*Is punched to death by the community for bringing it up*

For some reason I always thought the fairy sprite thing that assists alongside Birdo in Wario's Woods was named Wanda. I still mentally label it as Wanda.

infinite8 said:
Funny that the stickers have better selection than the Switch avatars.
Careful, you might give them ideas to stability update to two whole system versions.

Looking forward to Mar10 Day tomorrow. Wanted to draw something for the occasion, but once again my mortal enemy the dreaded art block stands in my way.
EOTWleLCVrYtUwtjSlyc.gif

--

Lassi said:

*Gasps dramatically* They're actually acknowledging Drill Dozer's existence.

I think Nintendo is made up of a bunch of superhumans. Endurance Alley from MP6 is literally impossible unless you have like, some kind of superpower. I've tried tons of times and the most I can get to is 52/100.

Hockey Yoshi said:
I think Nintendo is made up of a bunch of superhumans. Endurance Alley from MP6 is literally impossible unless you have like, some kind of superpower. I've tried tons of times and the most I can get to is 52/100.
Look at Mario Party 8 where the Staff Best scores don't net you anywhere near a perfect score in Test for the Best, and think again.

Some knucklehead at hudson thought it was a good idea to have luck-based minigames in Endurance Alley like Same is Lame.

at least the european versions got rid of them iirc

Call the recent Mario & Luigi remakes unnecessary but I disagree they are useless or add nothing to the series because if it weren't for them I don't think we'd ever see great quality rips, especially from Superstar Saga, of things like the eloquent "homeh to toreh soreh pa ro" of Luigi and the calm and patient "too sakapa tuhre perré torro", incomprehensible Luigi version of "high" and "jump" that sounds more like he ingested helium, Luigi's great iteration of "HAYLP!", Mario singing like an idiot, that cute angry noise Mario makes when he's hit by hammer before he gets Mini Mario, and there's Bowser's showtime (or maybe not...) too. Oh, and there's probably useable Fawful and Cackletta noises too but they aren't quoteable so just write out random garble.

Maybe to people who don't give a shit about m33_talk2.dspadpcm, it's useless and unnecessary but I, someone who mods characters and also is now making some Source Filmmaker stuff, think it's a really nice thing to have. Not saying it justifies the price tag or the cash grabbyness but that's something excellent to have come from it.

If they decide remake Mario vs Donkey Kong 1 and leave the voice effects intact, I'll be greatly looking forward to it even if the game turns out bad.

A lot of this can be also applied to Mario and Sonic where their assets
like their excellent model work and soundtrack are far more valued than the sum of their parts.

mario and luigi already have like 983027420984297 voice clips to use so

I'm not the only person (and my sister) that I know who always and I mean always, when I can, press and hold the look back button every time I go through giant launching things like the cannon in DK Summit or the launch star in Rainbow Road?

well does someone other than us attempt to wheelie before the race begins?

Back