post any random Mario thought on your mind

Magikrazy said:
Team Kirby said:
I've never been able to do the Koopa Shell 1-Up trick, in any game. In fact, the only infinite 1-Up trick I've ever successfully pulled off is the Bulls-Eye Bill trick in 9-3 of NSMBWii.
try galaxy 2's, its probably the easiest one
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I do that one all the time.

Can Angry Suns solve the energy crisis?

Y'know solar power and electric cars and all that junk have its problems too. As if they were perfect or something.

I really want Super Mario Maker 2 to pull an "EVERYONE IS HERE!" for Mystery Mushroom costumes.

This includes Chitoge, BABYMETAL, Hello Kitty, and Shaun the Sheep costumes. and maybe Windows logo

hating on Luigi was cool before Nintendo made it cool

Mario: Huh? Was it the wrong switch after all? Hey Luigi! Can you go take a look?
Luigi: Awwww, why do I have to do everything around here?
*Luigi blows up*
Mario and the Yoshis laugh at him
Luigi: Grrrrr! I've had enough of everyone laughing at me! That's it! I... I hate you Mario! *runs away crying*
Mario: What's got into him? Who cares about Luigi anyway? Yoshi, we're leaving!

BTW Mario's voiced by the same guy who did Mario in the anime film and in Amada Anime Series: Super Mario Bros., Tōru Furuya. So I guess that's the Japanese go-to voice for Mario before the days of Martinet.

You know it's amusing how most fan art that people make of Tatanga is generally based on his comic book re-design rather than what he actually looks like.

I liked comic Tatanga too. OG Tatanga is just a naked purple dude with pointy ears and that's really lame. I don't think there's a single Mario character who looks blander.

I prefer the re-design that one gag manga gave him myself.

Remember the shroobs?

They were alright.

Pity you can never look up any fan art for them without being bombarded by a fuckton of fetish art.

Shroobs are awesome and my favorite Mario RPG villain.

And at this point are the only ones I'd be ok with a return appearance.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/X8L9lPGjlP47oo_iho6jl_qk4vw71j5w

[quote author=Partners in Time eShop description]
In this precursor to the Mario & Luigi™: Bowser's Inside Story game...
[/quote]

Nintendo themselves admitting how overlooked Partners in Time is. You know, maybe it would have helped if they had bundled PiT DX with BIS DX, instead of Minion Quest 2...

Also, it recently occurred to me that, since the M&L games are numbered in Japan, the fact that they have an RPG 1 DX, and an RPG 3 DX, but no RPG 2 DX...the absence of a PiT remake must be even more striking there...

Yeah I had noticed that eshop description for Partners in Time and it pisses me off for reasons you stated, implying that the events in PiT and Bowser's Inside Story are somehow related. It's like declaring Super Mario Bros. 2 as the "precursor" to Super Mario Bros. 3. Oh sure I know exactly why they did this, they're well aware that BiS is the more successful and popular game so they had to mash that title down into the description of the game somehow. I'd be more understanding if BiS was released on the Wii U eshop first but...it's...not.

In addition, it is confusing that they skip 2 and go for 3 but this isn't particularly unique to Mario & Luigi nor is this even that rare of occurrence in the video game industry; they tend to do this for remakes and stuff if say that entry of the series is far more popular than the chronological order. Within the Mario series itself, Super Mario Advance games skipped 3 and released World and Yoshi's Island first, despite 3 being released before those two games. The Virtual Console also skipped Mario Party and went straight to 2.

This has been stuck in my head all day:

I love Mario Party 10's soundtrack (it has the best soundtrack out of all the Mario Party games). A lot of the minigame songs from that game are really catchy.

I myself like the Mario Party 5 music, something about it seems "different" compared to the other Mario Party games.

Lassi said:
You know, if Waluigi is ever in a Dr. Mario game, I would like him to be a dentist instead of a doctor, because sadist dentist are always fun

So, he's the guy from little shop of horrors?

We have Petey Piranha already so why not.

So after finishing my most recent of many super mario land playthroughs, I find myself wishing there was a shmup Mario spin off game.

Back