post any random Mario thought on your mind

Well, clearly you are playing as a fake then.

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEOREM

Huh

It's... the same thing with Luigi in Mario Galaxy. What is it with NPCs having to be really big?

Ironically, the NPC Rosalina still looks rather short, especially when compared to her appearance in Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel.

Rosalinaetppolari.png

SMG2Rosalina.png

Sure, Lumas come in different sizes, but they're usually only big enough to cover Rosalina's face.

Isabelle said:
Huh

It's... the same thing with Luigi in Mario Galaxy. What is it with NPCs having to be really big?

Probably due to purely gameplay reasons: smaller is harder to spot in games.

Wouldn't you want to "spot" the character you're playing as, though?

It's also not just for visibility. There's also collision with the world objects; when you want playable characters in games like Super Mario 3D World, sizes should be fairly consistent between characters. NPCs allow more leeway since they're not interacting with the world the way PCs are.

Ironically, when you look at the Kirby titles, some of Kirby's helpers are taller than him. This is especially notable in Kirby Star Allies, as helpers like Bonkers, Bugzzy, and Chef Kawasaki are bigger targets than Kirby.

I wonder if Tour and World will get a Direct together, it seems to make the most sense due to being part of the same series and they are supposedly are going to come out around the same time

That's outright false, they have pretty much the same exact voice lines in Smash Bros.

I got rid of those phrases in MarioWiki as they're fairly vapid and redundant.

It would take years to clear out the amount of redundant things in the wiki.

Mario Paint is a main series title on the same level as the original Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Odyssey.

Idk if that's supposed to either elevate Mario Paint or degrade Mario Galaxy.

If it's the latter then what

Do I simply need to beat Super Mario Odyssey to get the Santa outfit and the others released in timely intervels in the 1.2.0 version or do I need to go into the Eshop? I'm asking as it isn't appearing in my main file, which I beat the game in.

White Lightning said:
Do I simply need to beat Super Mario Odyssey to get the Santa outfit and the others released in timely intervels in the 1.2.0 version or do I need to go into the Eshop? I'm asking as it isn't appearing in my main file, which I beat the game in.
You also have to buy them from Crazy Cap. You don't just get them automatically.

Kirby and Dedede said:
White Lightning said:
You also have to buy them from Crazy Cap. You don't just get them automatically.
They aren't appearing in Crazy Cap. I didn't buy them either. I beat the game before they released.

White Lightning said:
Kirby and Dedede said:
White Lightning said:
They aren't appearing in Crazy Cap. I didn't buy them either. I beat the game before they released.
Is your Switch currently connected to the Internet? Because it needs to be.

Back