post any random Mario thought on your mind

Well, you *could* guess who would want to dedicate enough time to write Baby Mario and Baby Luigi's article. But tell me, what about Baby Mario and Baby Luigi's article is biased? I'd like suggestions to improve their articles, always.

LGM and I also had a hand writing Metal Mario's article too, if I recall correctly.

Mcmadness said:
Obviously there have been such elements in Mario games in the past (Super Mario Bros 2 comes to mind) but I really want a game where they just go balls deep into that *bleep*.
Maybe a year ago, I had a drawing of a dark-skinned Mario in a turban and the Koopas were snakes who'd curl up if stomped on, and I think there was also a Buzzy Beetle Cobra.

s'yeah, a funny coincidence

This is what happens when I play a bunch of arabian nightish games.

I was surprised you can even hang on to the dancing flags in that level.

why are those flags even dancing to begin with

LeftyGreenMario said:

That's why they had to have a Power Moon that requires you to do that one

But I personally think they look cool. Plus I would dance to the great music in the area.

LeftyGreenMario said:
You can also stand on the Bowser Head underneath the area where you meet Bowser.

That's how you even get three Purple Coins in that level.

what if mario with cappy came to bob omb battlefield and put on a wing cap
does it make cappy have hat on hat and then he flies away leaving mario behind

There’s something else.

Would he be able to capture Bob-ombs? That leads me to realize a lot of enemies didn’t appear in Super Mario Odyssey. I mean what happened to Boos and Bob-ombs and all those we know and love? At least Dry Bones are here, but in para- form.

I imagine capturing a Boo would practically be Boo Mario from Super Mario Galaxy all over again- And potentially a reason why they didn't include them. As for Bob-ombs, I think they would probably work by you capture them, you walk them to what you want to be blown up (e.g. Blocks with Power Moons behind/inside, other enemies), do something to blow up, kaboom, and then you get launched backwards a bit, ready to go again. You could probably make some interesting puzzles with that, I think they would've been a good inclusion.

Boo Mario was pretty underused in the Galaxy games though, so it would've been cool to see it come back.

I think Bob-ombs could be interesting captures also during a boss fight, perhaps against a quick and nimble character who is too quick to hit normally, but tosses bob-ombs which can be captured and used to catch the boss in the explosion.

Mashabely said:
what if mario with cappy came to bob omb battlefield and put on a wing cap
does it make cappy have hat on hat and then he flies away leaving mario behind
In the remake, it's just a feather. I think Cappy will just grow wings or something.

BBQ Turtle said:
I imagine capturing a Boo would practically be Boo Mario from Super Mario Galaxy all over again- And potentially a reason why they didn't include them. As for Bob-ombs, I think they would probably work by you capture them, you walk them to what you want to be blown up (e.g. Blocks with Power Moons behind/inside, other enemies), do something to blow up, kaboom, and then you get launched backwards a bit, ready to go again. You could probably make some interesting puzzles with that, I think they would've been a good inclusion.
It'll probably work similar to Bullet Bills. You blow up, you jump out as if everything's fine and dandy.

Waluigi would be the sort of person to get himself banned from Twitter.

"Violating our rules against posting hateful imagery" knew he'd go down that path when his feed started being ranting about (((toads))) 24/7

oh wow that new tennis game looks great

but can you imagine what a switch strikers or golf would be like

Weasel said:
oh wow that new tennis game looks great

but can you imaging what a switch strikers or golf would be like
We'll probably get Switch Golf.
And it will look glorious.

i like how his voice actor does luigi and and paarthurnax
this is old news but damn i love it

Mario Kart Arcade GP DX soundtrack's up
I'm digging the Bowser Factory (1:13:39) theme

I also like Bowser Jr. Cup - Sky Arena, which is just right before the Bowser Castle track. :P

Back