post any random Mario thought on your mind

You are a part of Bowser's Koopa Troop, who wants to cause chaos by stealing an object from a famous landmark. You have arrived in Montreal and going to one of the city's most famous areas, Mount Royal (a very prominent mountain). What do you steal? Is it:

A) The Mount Royal Cross that sits at the peak

B) The George-Étienne Cartier Monument in the middle of Mount Royal Park

C) The transmission tower used by CBC/Radio-Canada

or D) A single stone

If you answered D, then congratulations, you think exactly like the developers of Mario is Missing!. Also, you may be insane.

edit: Proof:
6qrQH6Z.png
nNBHz0V.png

Isn't it common knowledge that a rock is Montreal's most famous landmark?

ok i got to try the mario cereal

its kinda good, its like a generic version of lucky charms, it still tastes good but a bit different, the marshmallow pieces are pretty good though

my only real complaint is that the star shaped puffs make the milk taste kinda bitter, im a bit disappointed because it just tasted weird and i was expecting the marshmallows to maybe overpower the puffs

otherwise it was a good bowl and id have it again

7/10

Magikrazy said:

its kinda good, its like a generic version of lucky charms, it still tastes good but a bit different, the marshmallow pieces are pretty good though

my only real complaint is that the star shaped puffs make the milk taste kinda bitter, im a bit disappointed because it just tasted weird and i was expecting the marshmallows to maybe overpower the puffs

7/10
ok but did the amiibo taste good

I have this Google Chrome extension that lets me switch words and phrases with others. So I have it switch "Pink Gold Peach" with "Cthulhu" and vice versa. It's funny, but it does cause some confusion. Because people will be talking about PGP and I'll think they're talking about eldritch abominations. Just the other day, somebody made the joke that "Peach is just a knockoff of Pink Gold Peach." The sentence that I saw gave a very different message. And then all the pages on TV tropes that reference Cthulhu suddenly are talking about PGP.

So like I said, funny but confusing.

Magikrazy said:

7/10
I got some a couple days ago too. I personally like it a lot, it's a fruitier Lucky Charms (just like most descriptions I'd heard/read before trying it). Unfortunately I had phone calls and such while I was eating so it eventually got soggy and wasn't as good. But if I can eat it in a normal sitting next time, it'll be great :)

In his first appearance, they kidnap him. Every single Yoshi's Island appearance with him has him get kidnapped.

Baby Luigi does not receive any official artwork of him until his playable appearance in Mario Kart: Double Dash, 8 friggin years later.

Baby Mario then gets to appear in Mario Golf N64, Mario Tennis N64, Mario Golf GB, and Mario Tennis GB without Baby Luigi even getting referenced once. Baby Mario doesn't even receive an alternate color scheme with Baby Luigi's colors for christ's sake.

While Baby Luigi does get a sweet debut playable appearance in Double Dash, in the next console installment, he gets locked away in Mario Kart Wii in favor of putting Baby Peach instead of him. As the result, he gets no official artwork of him driving a kart. That's nice.

Yoshi's Island DS is notable for having a lot of babies usable and he is the only baby who is not usable.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is mostly positive for Baby Luigi though, but I'm surprised they didn't turn him into a butt-monkey like they regularly do to Luigi in the Mario series. Even Baby Luigi sometimes abuses Luigi in that game too for fun. Baby Luigi isn't entirely scotch-free in this game, being abandoned by Luigi, getting jumped on by Baby Mario, crying a whole deal, but it's pretty par for the course for the rest of the characters too and the crying is simply part of his personality.

Baby Luigi then gets shafted in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Tennis Open, and Mario Tennis Arcade GP DX in favor of Baby friggin Peach despite that he's a veteran who's been around longer. Baby Luigi would not get a tennis and golf appearance until Mario Sports Superstars, though that game is very positive towards Baby Luigi and gave me tons of fanservice of him and was pretty much a loveletter to the only Baby Luigi fan in the planet.

Baby Luigi receives next to no acknowledgement in the Year of Luigi in 2013. Hell, the most he got was being kidnapped again in Yoshi's New Island and a mention in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Baby Luigi's very first appearance in Mario Kart 8? This.

slomo_baby_luigi_abuse__gif__by_babyluigionfire-d6yh24x.gif

And the official artwork he received? This.

525px-Baby_Luigi_Artwork_%28shadowless%29_-_Mario_Kart_8.png

Baby Luigi has no animated LINE gif but eh, rejection in favor of Baby Mario is too commonplace for me to count against that (he doesn't even get a hanafuda card with him in it while Baby Mario does). Still I think it would kill them to add Baby Luigi ACTUALLY BEING WITH Baby Mario for once.

And now there's that official tweet, rubbing it in.

And now can you see why I'm grumpy all the time?

Nope.

I think all of Adult Luigi's karma somehow went to Baby Luigi.

I know it's been several months, but I'm still disappointed by Superstar saga+Bowser's Minions

Mcmadness said:
I know it's been several months, but I'm still disappointed by Superstar saga+Bowser's Minions
I'm disappointed that there's no Battle Ring.

If they weren't going to do anything noteworthy with it, better they had just made a new one altogether.

Mcmadness said:
If they weren't going to do anything noteworthy with it, better they had just made a new one altogether.
I imagine that the rerelease was easier than making a new one.

plus this way it paves the way for all the future rereleases

Of course it was. Which is why I'm all the more irritated they did so little new.

After PJ came out I was beginning to think this series is running out of steam, that remake did little to change my mind on that.

I still want the hell out of a Partners in Time remake.

Wiggler/Flutter partner would be something I'd kill for.

Just give me Luigi and/or Peach and I'm good.

And they all better have dialogue.

I'm also not a fan of how Luigi is treated in the Paper Mario games. He always gets shafted.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm also not a fan of how Luigi is treated in the Paper Mario games. He always gets shafted.

Most mainline characters not named Peach or Kamek (and some of the Koopalings) aren't treated that well in Paper Mario. I mean, I guess Bowser at least gets amusing dialogue.
I'm still annoyed by how pointless Bowser Jr. was in Sticker Star.

Back