post any random Mario thought on your mind

ThatGuy62 said:
It says something that, with the way powerups have been going, that is a legitimate question.
SMO_CapturedPokio.PNG

Playing MKwii and since this sound plays literally every 5 seconds when i race it got stuck in my head since forever ago.

MarioWiki: Hey Swiftie , how do you feel today?

Me: I feel like...

https://s1.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s1esRqRAuMcq.mp3

Mashabely said:
those birbs
they dont have legs
theyre like opposite moas
is there an evolutionary purpose to this
were they swifts at some point but threw away legs completely
what

how do they take off from the ground

Toads don't have legs either and they could still walk.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Is Toad translating for Mario or a bird?
It doesn't matter at this point, but even parrots have more linguistic capabilities than Mario. A budgie, after all, can have a vocabulary of 2,000 words.

Swiftie_Luma said:
https://s1.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s1esRqRAuMcq.mp3
I love how happy Rosalina sounds in MKWii. Anyone who says Mercedes Rose only makes her sound sad and stoic obviously hasn't heard her in that game.

Baby Luigi said:
Toads don't have legs either and they could still walk.
Toads at least have feet, though. Those birds don't have legs or feet.

That was a picture made long ago. Right now, Toads do not have legs. Strangely enough, they do contain knee bones despite not needing them.

Telmet.png

Remember back during the Gamecube/DS era when :wario: was an inventor?

Which reminds me.

When was the last time Wario actually acted like a rival to Mario?

Baby Luigi said:
Which reminds me.

When was the last time Wario actually acted like a rival to Mario?
I dunno, maybe one of the Mario & Sonic games (even if only dialogue-wise)?
That's a good point actually.

Wario was supposed to be Mario's rival?

Magikrazy said:
it just now occurs to me that i learned the word corkscrew from a mario game
I have learned Spastic (Because of that Mario Party 8 controversy), Girders (Which I think are a mediocre gimmick) Brigade (Because, 3D World OSTs) and Demeanor (Because of Ashley's Song)

In Super Mario 64 DS, Luigi's description says "pummel enemies with panache"

I read it as "panic" and imagined Luigi frantically punching everything in his path like one of his Smash Bros. moves.

Wasn't until the word was spoken out loud in Jump Up Superstar that I looked it up and found its real definition (confidence, quite the opposite of panic actually)

A lot of crap I've learned from Mario games.

Includes words from a foreign language.

Thanks to Mario Party: Island Tour, I know what Буря, лоцман, and скейтбордисты mean, and I'll be learning more.

Back then when my Wii’s language settings were set on "French", oh did Super Mario Galaxy and super Paper mario teach me vocabulary.

Reminds me that my only experience with Pokemon Red and Yellow were in French.

They weren't easy to play if you couldn't understand the language, you practically had to memorize what attacks were what. It's how I even knew the term "eclair" because Pikachu used it in Pokemon Yellow.

I want his Final Smash be possessing his worst enemies and make them do horrible things like dancing the funky chicken.

Holy crap dat look good!

If Pauline is in the next Mario Kart, do you think she'll wear a biker jumpsuit or her mayoral pantsuit when she rides bikes?

Probably a tracksuit like the rest of the 'human' girls.

Back