Amiibo

Re: Amiibos

Got our boy and Ryu.

The boy's probably our first and last Fire Emblem character amiibo. :P

I've been meaning to get Lucas but I haven't been paying attention to the stores recently

Is he common?

He's pretty common in the U.S.. I usually find several of him in the stores, but I don't know if he's disappearing or not. If you look now, however, he should be available.

No Toadette amiibo :'(

porple please give this forum waluigi amiibo support

Also the Boo amiibo glows in the dark. Neato.

Hope Waluigi amiibo won't be derpy like this one.

This is like, Waluigi's biggest figurine ever.

idk how big the World of Nintendo Waluigi figurine is in comparison though.

Yes, the amiibos that I really wanted are announced! I will definitely be getting the Waluigi and Daisy ones, and the Wario one is much better than the Smash one.

I find it interesting that the Waluigi one is slightly modified from the existing Waluigi render, where he's holding his moustache. Understandably that would be difficult to implement as a figurine.

I am planning to get Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Rosalina and Boo, since I already got DK and Diddy Kong (got them because of the Mini Mario amiibo game). If I knew we are getting new Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong amiibos, I will wait for them due to their better poses compared to Smash.

Thanks for reading.

mega bump

i finally bought the splatoon amiibo 3-pack from jb a while ago, then i go into target today and they're selling the same pack for $20. i paid double at jb. oh boi am i laffin

the other amiibos were all $10 but some were even $4

i haven't bought amiibo in a while but is this a new trend? "underproducing amiibo", lol

nintendo recently cleaned up their act regarding amiibo, and it's also due to the port strike ending

When I went to the store with my mom the other day they had a bunch of mario amiibos. They had Rosallina Boo Waluigi Wario Donkey Kong and Daisy.

And she bought all of them except Daisy. Not that I'm complaining

It's too bad we can't use the Daisy amiibo to turn her into a punching bag that rewards you, as I did with that Wario amiibo for Smash Bros.. He has -200 in defense, -200 in speed, and he has an all-around trade-off and two all-around trade-off power. So he starts with 100% and gets Star KO'd within literally (and I mean literally) 5 seconds even when he's at level 50.

Professor Kukui said:
(Image of Bowser's figurine over a Daisy figurine)

Based on the amount of likes on that post, I take it that Princess Daisy is very much unloved in this forums?

Thanks for reading.

Back