Amiibo

Re: Amiibos

Yes but also that Bowser is just simply superior in every way.

Evidence: my nieces and nephew were over to visit the other day and they were looking at my amiibos and they grabbed my one bowser and said he's cool and I was like "look i have another!" and they were all like "!!!!!!!! wow !"

I'd say that's a rock-solid case.

Professor Kukui said:
he's also funny, cute, and in smash
notice how all three are qualities.daisy lacks

:bowser:

Well, I suppose the first two are in the eye of the beholder, since I don't share the view of the first two reasons that you liked about him. I suppose you could say I like Daisy more than Bowser, because I find her more endearing.

I do find it interesting that Bowser made his way into a trope ("King Koopa Copy"). That shows that Bowser has a pretty influential and unique design, so I can see how he's quite a favourable character among us.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
Based on the amount of likes on that post, I take it that Princess Daisy is very much unloved in this forums?

Thanks for reading.
We have Daisy fanbrat battle fatigue, don't mind us.

winstein said:
Based on the amount of likes on that post, I take it that Princess Daisy is very much unloved in this forums?

Thanks for reading.
Because he's memoryman3 (from reddit), of course. He "worships" that character, a lot.

There is also superluminella.

And I have to deal with michaellol at GameFAQs and he posted a few times about DIHSO or some fart on his I.P. and is nearly indistinguishable from memoryman3.

PeDaRoYs said:
Weird that Daisy "superduperfans" are male.
Is it really though?

Anyway, I forgot to update this, but my sister gave me a Pikachu amiibo for my birthday, so there's another one.

LeftyGreenMario said:
winstein said:

Thanks for reading.
We have Daisy fanbrat battle fatigue, don't mind us.

Certainly a much better explanation than "Bowser is better", not that there's anything wrong with preferring a character over the other.

Thanks for reading.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I recently bought three Mario series amiibo (Peach, Daisy, Rosalina) earlier this month. Before that was Callie and Marie on July.
Long gap between purchases of amiibo.

I don't own any amiibo's since I can't afford a Wii U, but if I had one, my amiibo's would be the Mario series Peach, Donkey Kong and Rosalina and Captain Falcon.

Well, there's always getting amiibo for the simple intrinsic value, why I got them.

I'm very proud to add this guy to my collection

7QBJayn.jpg

I got incredibly lucky by just randomly finding him in a best buy. he's definitely the rarest amiibo I own and also one of my favorites lol

I do wonder why it was found in a best buy though because afaik he's gamestop exclusive... but who cares it's a freaking ness amiibo and I'm so happy I found him regardless aaaaaa

now lucas has a new friend ^^

2NndiPQ.jpg

Ness actually ain't all that rare anymore. He also shedded his GameStop exclusivity too. In fact, a lot of amiibo lost their exclusive status, and many otherwise rare ones (such as Pit and Palutena and Villager) are actually there now.

6SPHpvZ.png

I was surprised when I received this last Saturday from a friend. Now I just need to buy a Wii U, Smash 4, a GCN controller adapter, Lego Jurassic World, Mario Kart 8, the Mario edition of the Peach amiibo and possibly, Super Mario 3D World.

I never got into Amiibos, but they seem like they could be neat. Maybe I was just regretting over the many ways that companies make money these days...

Bf is secretlynotsecretly getting me the oot one for Christmas so that's exciting

I definitely want Meta Knight, Golden Super Mario, Dark Pit, Rosalina, and the Splatoon Squid.

Always forget to post here whenever I get a new one, anyhow I got the Inkling Squid for Christmas.

I would sooo make fun of all of their names if I had the time. *shrug*

Back