Amiibo

Maybe if Super Mario Maker Switch arrives someday, there will be a Mario Cereal costume for the SMB theme.

I just got a box of Super Mario Cereal from my local Walmart which I find odd because I thought it was hard to find and my Walmart is a pretty small one. I guess they're more common now then when they first released.

I ordered a Sonic amiibo, a Marina amiibo and a Inkling boy amiibo off of Amazon. Was thinking about maybe getting a Callie too but the price of her amiibo is ridiculously bloated at the moment.

I preordered Young Link on Amazon, can't wait to get him.

Poochy said:
Maybe if Super Mario Maker Switch arrives someday, there will be a Mario Cereal costume for the SMB theme.

Please, Mario Maker 2!

Wario Deluxe said:
I ordered a Sonic amiibo, a Marina amiibo and a Inkling boy amiibo off of Amazon. Was thinking about maybe getting a Callie too but the price of her amiibo is ridiculously bloated at the moment.
Baby Luigi said:
I preordered Young Link on Amazon, can't wait to get him.

I was wondering where I could get Amiibo. Those things are so rare these days. I guess Amazon works..... It works in every country, right?

I pre-ordered the Smash Daisy Amiibo.
New ones since my last post: Solaire of Astora, Sheik, Little Mac, the Splatoon 2 series of Amiibo, which is 5 of 'em, Ridley, and Wolf.

Poochy said:
I was wondering where I could get Amiibo. Those things are so rare these days. I guess Amazon works..... It works in every country, right?

Even in the US, brick and mortar amiibo is hard to get by in stores not called GameStop though even in GameStop I don't see amiibo that often.

I used Amazon to preorder Young Link yeah.

I got a Wedding Bowser amiibo! Price-wise, it was between him and Chrom, but I don't have a way to use Chrom and I like Bowser more ^^

(Course, I don't have a game that uses my Ridley or Inkling Girl amiibo, either)

Back