Amiibo

Re: Amiibos

3SVAhOo.jpg

The collection grows.

Re-quoting this because it's not answered yet:

winstein said:
One thing I noticed on the official amiibo compatibility page is that the Mario 30th Anniversary amiibo is somehow not compatible with Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, whereas the other Mario variants are, not counting Dr. Mario. Does anybody have the amiibo to check if 30th Anniversary Mario is indeed incompatible with Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash?

Anyway, I have 9 amiibo coming later:
- Luigi (Smash)
- Peach (Mario)
- Yoshi (Mario)
- Bowser (Smash)
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Toad
- Sonic
- Mario 30th Modern

Thanks for reading.

I now own an R.O.B. amiibo. My amiibo collection has doubled this past month

A generous friend of mine that I first met over Tumblr offered me a Megaman Amiibo and it's getting mailed today. So it won't be long now that I have the Mount Rushmore of Gaming on display (Pac-Man, Mario, Megaman, and Sonic) ^^

GalacticPetey said:
Don't forget Ryu once he gets added. He's honestly probably more iconic than Mega Man.

I am considering getting Ryu as well as Cloud when they're out. But if I don't get any more Amiibo. I'm satisfied still.

EDIT: Especially after looking up how rare Megaman apparently is in the US... he's amongst the Unicorn Rarity lists right now. Wow my friend is the best, I knew Megaman was more rare then any of the Amiibos I have. But I thought he was only on the Semi-Rare level. Not Unicorn level. Wow.

Megaman used to be decently common, but he slowly vanished.

lucas get

better than ness' amiibo imo
feels surreal having an amiibo of a dlc character tbh

Striker Mario said:

Sort of like Kirby then. I saw Kirbies all the time when Amiibo were new. But somehow he's also become one of the Unicorns in the US

Northern Verve said:
Striker Mario said:

Sort of like Kirby then. I saw Kirbies all the time when Amiibo were new. But somehow he's also become one of the Unicorns in the US
Sheik, Toon Link, and Donkey Kong met the same fate.

And even Smash Mario is vanishing. He's still available online for suggested retail price, but I don't see him in the stores anymore.

i went to my gamestop yesterday

dear god they had all the amiibos literally all of them

-all yarn yoshis except giant
-inkling boy
-several from animal crossing
-shovel knight
-chibi-robo packed in with the game
-multitude of mario and smash series, at least one smash rosalina, and more

oh and a pack of splatoon with i think the squid amiibo? not too sure its the one with space for one amiibo only.

AT LAST! I have the Mount Rushmore of Gaming set I wanted

3y2bKXd.jpg

To recap here's the names for all of these ones.

Pac-Man: TU-PAC
Mario: ROBERTELEE
Mega Man: BFFLO SBWY*
Sonic: I DIE HARD

*License plate shortened (Amiibo names are only 10 characters long after all) for BUFFALO SUBWAY. In reference to one of the best Newcomer reactions for Smash 4. The original source couldn't be found but there is this somewhat animated version of it

Shame on him. But also... I haven't seen Smash Mario in brick & mortar store in a long time, lol.

Can't wait for the Ryu and Bayonetta amiibo. Also Roy as well (who's probably going to be the only Fire Emblem asshole we're going to have).

My brother still has ambitions of collecting them all. I think he wants to round out the rest of the Smash 64 cast first.

A little bit late. But Nintendo revealed the most popular Amiibo by region in a recent investor's meeting

I find it interesting that the only Mario to make Top 10 in the US is Classic Mario (The one for Mario Maker). Neither Smash nor Mario series Mario makes it in the Top 10 for US but all three make it for both Japan and Europe. Perhaps the US is more Zelda nation given Link, Toon Link, and Ganondorf all make it in there.

Also Sonic #5 in US, who says Sonic is dead now?

dont think ive mentioned that i got a wolf link amiibo here before

and also not what i called my amiibos:

Classic 30th Anniversary Mario: "BITch ;)"
Wolf Link: "Waifu&Wolf"

got my boy roy today, on sale too
feels good man

sucks how he doesn't have a costume in mario maker yet tho

Got my boy Roy as well

Also Wolfy when I got Twilight Princess