Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

My mom got me the Retro 3 pack for Christmas

I checked the rarity list and I was surprised to see Kirby is unicorn rare. I remember he was one of the only ones on the shelf last year.

Also I think this thread should be renamed General Amiibo Thread.

Raigh said:
I checked the rarity list and I was surprised to see Kirby is unicorn rare. I remember he was one of the only ones on the shelf last year.

Also I think this thread should be renamed General Amiibo Thread.
Kirby's been listed as tough-as-nails to find for a big while. My friend has toiled to get a spare Kirby so he could commission someone to paint it so it resembles a Red Kirby.

Alright, and while I'm at it, I'll have the thread moved to Video Games since Smash Bros. isn't the only series with Amiibo.

Re: Amiibos

I've moved the thread to Video Games, just in case people see it's missing from the Smash Bros. board.

I patiently wait for the Lucas amiibo to go on sale. I'm hoping the situation with amiibo will remain the same now as there were over 30 Falcos and about 5 Mewtwos as well when I went to Best Buy 2 weeks ago.

yesterday, against all odds, i saw another wii fit trainer in the wild lol
made me feel smug that i'd found one months ago :>

i'm also really tempted to buy a samus amiibo after playing fusion because i'm on a metroid kick atm but i passed in favour of getting some eshop credit for this week's announcement (even if it's just cloud)

i really wish K.K. slider had more functionality otherwise he'd be instabought because his amiibo is cool but i'm not paying full price for one if its hardly compatible with anything

I want KK Slider just because he's the bomb, idc if I can't use him in a game. :b

One thing I noticed on the official amiibo compatibility page is that the Mario 30th Anniversary amiibo is somehow not compatible with Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, whereas the other Mario variants are, not counting Dr. Mario. Does anybody have the amiibo to check if 30th Anniversary Mario is indeed incompatible with Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash?

Thanks for reading.

I was looking for my copy of Animal Crossing and I looked in one room, it must have be where my parents are keeping my Christmas gifts, because I think I saw a Shulk amiibo...

Well my twin's and my amiibo collection vastly expanded since we last posted our list, thanks a bunch to our friends

SSB
Ness (Fudge?)
Luigi (Gay™)
Peach(KissyPitch)
Bowser (Wowser)
Mega Man (Megster)
Link (JOKE)
Pac-Man (SEFAVGC)
Wario (Cutie)
Donkey Kong (That Thing)
Mario (FatBastard) <not censored; formerly Fatso!
Kirby (Y-bricks)
Rosalina & Luma (Laserlina)
Toon Link (A Failure!)
Yoshi (Poop)
Zelda (Zell D'oh)
Jigglypuff (Jiggles)
Diddy Kong ("Bidsters")
Sheik (Shakeshaka)
King Dedede (Eddy ♂)
Mr. Game & Watch (Vaparrguy)
Dr. Mario (De-derfs)
Olimar (..........)
Bowser Jr. (Bratty Boy)
Ganondorf (GANONDORK)
Villager (What.)
Zero Suit Samus (Not a robo)
Fox (String Fix)
Palutena (Polly Pie.)
Captain Falcon (Craptain)
Little Mac (Leelmeesch)
Duck Hunt (Dadadoungé)
R.O.B. ((arrobee))

Super Mario
Luigi (©Gay)
Bowser
Mario (Girly girl) formerly Badass Fat
Peach
Silver Mario (Meal Mayo)
Toad

30th Mario Anniversary
Modern Mario (Ms. Foof)

Yarn Yoshi
Pink Yarn Yoshi (Cedoolie)

Grabbed Diddy and KK. EB were selling 6 for $70 and I'm like I WANT THEM ALL BUT NUUUUU

May as well make a list of my amiibos plus their nicknames. In italics I haven't received them yet but I already have a nickname planned,

Mario (Firebrand)
Peach (Peachy)
Bowser (Koopa King)
Yoshi (Yossy)
Donkey Kong (ExpandDong)
Link (Zelda)
Zelda (Zelduh)
Sheik (Not Zelda)
Ganondorf (Ganondork)
Zero Suit Samus (Metroid)
Kirby (HIIII)
Meta Knight (Galaxia)
Falco (Pizza Cake)
Jigglypuff (Jiggy)
Marth (Starlord)
Little Mac (was going to go with scrublord but that's reserved for roy so REKT will do)
Shulk (Monado Boy)

It was so sad. I went to this random mall while traveling to this one thing and they had rare amiibos (Marth, Ike, Villager, and more), and I had no money on me.

Also, I got Yoshi and Bowser amiibo three months ago, so now I have 6 Amiibo (Smash: Mario, Link, Pikachu; Super Mario: Mario, Yoshi, Bowser).

So I got Bowser Jr, Dr. Mario, Rosalina, Ike, Mewtwo, Shulk, Greninja, Ganon and Pac Man. Also got ZSS and Falco from someone else a few days ago. My amiibo collection is huge now.

I now have 5 amiibo

*Olimar
*Shulk
*Yoshi (Smash Bros.)
*30th Anniversary Super Mario Maker
*Chibi-Robo

Back