Amiibo

Re: Amiibos

Well, I do own all the Mario-style Amiibos they've released so far. I do have a few Smash Amiibos, only Rosalina and Luma, Bowser Junior, Wario, Donkey and Diddy, as well as those Pokémon Amiibos (save Lucario). I only got the smash Rosalina, Donkey, Wario, Diddy and Bowser Junior so I could use Rosalina, Donkey and Wario in Amiibo Party in Mario Party Ten.....until they got Mario-style Amiibos.

Because of the game I mentioned, I wasn't too surprised about those Amiibos, however, I was impressed by how sturdy Wario's Mario-style Amiibo is, as well as Mario-style Donkey, and how shiny and smooth the gown of Rosalina's Amiibo is.

But I got excited when I found out that Diddy would be getting a Mario-style Amiibo because as some of you may have already figured out, I love Diddy Kong! And extra excited when I found out that Daisy and Waluigi would be getting Amiibos because I thought they'd never get Amiibos, and this further proving that Nintendo really does care about the princess in yellow, the plumber in purple and the monkey in red after all.

I was impressed by the Boo Amiibo due to his ability to glow in the dark.

I think I like the Mario series Diddy Kong more than the Smash line, but that's mainly because the Smash line has weird eye placement and there's an ugly yellow stand. The other one has his eyes/pupils closed (which I would prefer if it were opened-looking), but the barrel is nice and the figure just looks better.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I think I like the Mario series Diddy Kong more than the Smash line, but that's mainly because the Smash line has weird eye placement and there's an ugly yellow stand. The other one has his eyes/pupils closed (which I would prefer if it were opened-looking), but the barrel is nice and the figure just looks better.

And not to mention the Mario-style Diddy looks a lot more cheerful clapping his hands, and him sitting on the barrel is really cute too.

Luigi and Hammer-Slam Bowser from Skylanders SCR, which I have on the Wii. Since I just begun playing with the switch and don't own a Wii U, such a little library is legit.

Plumber Peach said:
Luigi and Hammer-Slam Bowser from Skylanders SCR, which I have on the Wii. Since I just begun playing with the switch and don't own a Wii U, such a little library is legit.

Cvinzq7_d.jpg

I only have these two atm, but I'm hoping to get the Smash Zelda amiibo in the future.

Dr. Wily said:
memoryman3 said:
QhkQyZS.jpg

good to see you've learned how to improve positioning. :)

also i have a game & watch amiibo now but idk where the stand went
rip me

That's because Nintendo snubbed them in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe...despite adding a Boo item, King Boo as a playable character, a Boo battle course, and a battle stage with Daisy decorations everywhere.

Alex95 said:
*img*

Please send help

I'll let you borrow some of my figurines you don't own.

Neither do I.

I'll let him borrow my Gold Mario, Palutena, Lucas, and Olimar amiibo.

Super Smash Bros.
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Dr. Mario
Duck Hunt
Fox
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
Kirby
Link
Little Mac
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Mega Man
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Olimar
Palutena
Pac-Man
Peach
Pit
R.O.B. (Gray)
Rosalina & Luma
Roy
Ryu
Samus
Sheik
Toon Link
Villager
Wario
Yoshi
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus

Mario
Boo
Bowser
Daisy
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Luigi
Mario
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Peach
Rosalina
Toad
Waluigi
Wario

Yoshi's Wooly World
Pink Yarn Yoshi

30th Anniversary
Modern Mario

Kirby
Kirby

Mario Sports Superstars
Mario (soccer)
Daisy (soccer) x2
Baby Luigi (soccer)
Mario (baseball)
Baby Luigi (baseball)
Waluigi (tennis)
Bowser (tennis)
Donkey Kong (golf)
Bowser (golf)
Luigi (horse racing)
Birdo (horse racing)

Can I just say that this thread title annoys me.

Like, it's "amiibo", not "amiibos".

Nintendo's official website only ever uses the word "amiibo" as the plural.

I've researched this and you are all wrong.

You should not be worthy of keeping these as you can't even use the correct plural.

This is an important issue I need to start a revolt for the purpose of saying the amiibo plural correctly.

Only then will justice be served and I will be at peace.

I'll continue saying "amiibos" to piss you off.

Lee Chaolan said:
Like, it's "amiibo", not "amiibos".

Nintendo's official website only ever uses the word "amiibo" as the plural.
That's how Nintendo call it in plural form.
Other people can call it "amiibo", "amiibos" or "amiiboes" whatever suits them.

Also can we call the topic "The Official amiibo thread", and make the topic sticky?

Just realised that Baby Luigi on Fire owns two Yoshi amiibo. I thought she hated Yoshi?

Back