Some spin offs I wouldn't mind being made.

So, basic concept of a Baby Mario mystery dungeon game. Why baby? Because the idea just screams baby characters to me for some reason.

Anyway, you'll start with just the bros playable. They'll be hanging out with peach and toadsworth at the castle, then magical junk happens and the castle's courtyard gets turned into a mystery dungeon, confused by why this happens, the bros investigate. This would be the tutorial level. They find a boss inside and defeat it, but find out nothing about why this occured, leaving they go back to the castle but are forced to flee it as the dungeon engulfs the entire thing.

Going to toad town, they learn from the locals that apparently these dungeons have been popping up all over the kingdom. This is where the game introduces more of its indepth mechanics and opens up a few dungeons for you to explore in.

I would love a Mario game that is like the board game Clue. Imagine solving mysteries on Peach's Castle, the Comet Observatory, Delfino Plaza, etc... Every stage would have its own set of victims and suspects, for example, in Delfino Plaza, the victims would be Pianta, Noki or other islanders, and the suspects could be Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, and so on. On the Comet Observatory, the victims could be the Lumas or the Toad Brigade, and the suspects could be Dino Piranha, Bonefin or other Super Mario Galaxy bosses.

Mcmadness said:
So, basic concept of a Baby Mario mystery dungeon game. Why baby? Because the idea just screams baby characters to me for some reason.

Anyway, you'll start with just the bros playable. They'll be hanging out with peach and toadsworth at the castle, then magical junk happens and the castle's courtyard gets turned into a mystery dungeon, confused by why this happens, the bros investigate. This would be the tutorial level. They find a boss inside and defeat it, but find out nothing about why this occured, leaving they go back to the castle but are forced to flee it as the dungeon engulfs the entire thing.

Going to toad town, they learn from the locals that apparently these dungeons have been popping up all over the kingdom. This is where the game introduces more of its indepth mechanics and opens up a few dungeons for you to explore in.

interesting i'd play that

Anser said:
I would love a Mario game that is like the board game Clue. Imagine solving mysteries on Peach's Castle, the Comet Observatory, Delfino Plaza, etc... Every stage would have its own set of victims and suspects, for example, in Delfino Plaza, the victims would be Pianta, Noki or other islanders, and the suspects could be Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, and so on. On the Comet Observatory, the victims could be the Lumas or the Toad Brigade, and the suspects could be Dino Piranha, Bonefin or other Super Mario Galaxy bosses.
Motley Bossblob with the magic wand in World 3

Mcmadness said:

In progress tomorrow.

Love the idea.

There is one thing I wouldn't being made.

A Mario Skateboarding game.

Continuing onward, after clearing the mystery dungeons, Baby Bowser and Kamek will come by to kidnap the princess, taking her back to his castle, you'll arrive there and discover from Kamek who is outside frantic with worry that it too has been turned into a mystery dungeon and Baby Bowser and Peach are lost within.

Going inside you'll eventually find them, but Bowser won't want to give up peach so you fight him, he loses and the bros take the princess back out with Bowser following them. Kamek will be relieved and Bowser throws a tantrum about the whole affair. After a bit of talking they agree to put aside their differences till this mess is sorted out.

They go back to toad town and more dungeons will be open, and bowser, kamek and peach (being carried by toadsworth) will be allowed to be in the party from then on.

Mcmadness said:
Continuing onward, after clearing the mystery dungeons, Baby Bowser and Kamek will come by to kidnap the princess, taking her back to his castle, you'll arrive there and discover from Kamek who is outside frantic with worry that it too has been turned into a mystery dungeon and Baby Bowser and Peach are lost within.

Going inside you'll eventually find them, but Bowser won't want to give up peach so you fight him, he loses and the bros take the princess back out with Bowser following them. Kamek will be relieved and Bowser throws a tantrum about the whole affair. After a bit of talking they agree to put aside their differences till this mess is sorted out.

They go back to toad town and more dungeons will be open, and bowser, kamek and peach (being carried by toadsworth) will be allowed to be in the party from then on.
With the goal of the game to collect treasure or something?

Mcmadness said:

when peach is kidnapped i think it would be better if she escaped and went into a mystery dungeon on her own

(yeah i'm a bit of a feminist but i think that would be more interesting...)

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

when peach is kidnapped i think it would be better if she escaped and went into a mystery dungeon on her own

(yeah i'm a bit of a feminist but i think that would be more interesting...)
I'll do it that way.

Alright, slight adjustment, she escapes and Bowser is looking for her, blaming the bros for her disappearance and after he's beaten they team up to find her.

Exploration Mario:
Mario and his crew are exploring around the world and they look for treasure, foil King Koopa's sinister schemes and trap the monsters that are terrorizing the villagers. Gameplay is a mixture of Ocarina of Time and Mario, meaning that there is going to be puzzles to solve.

Mcmadness said:
Alright, slight adjustment, she escapes and Bowser is looking for her, blaming the bros for her disappearance and after he's beaten they team up to find her.
My plans are modified to account for this change.

yoshiking14x said:
Exploration Mario:
Mario and his crew are exploring around the world and they look for treasure, foil King Koopa's sinister schemes and trap the monsters that are terrorizing the villagers. Gameplay is a mixture of Ocarina of Time and Mario, meaning that there is going to be puzzles to solve.
Sorry, I suck at making puzzles. You will have to find another.

I have a program that lets me make games too, but I already am working on something else

Anybody want to add anything to my idea? I'm all ears.

Back