Some spin offs I wouldn't mind being made.

Stanley the Troll said:
Megamario15 said:
Sorry, I suck at making puzzles. You will have to find another.
Wait, are you trying to actually create the game ideas in this thread?
If they're good and detailed, yes.

Meta Knight said:
I have a program that lets me make games too, but I already am working on something else
What are you working on?

Megamario15 said:
Meta Knight said:
Megamario15 said:
Meta Knight said:
I have a program that lets me make games too, but I already am working on something else
What are you working on?

That's for me to know and for you to find out
Kirby RPG?
No.

On topic this Mario Mystery Dungeon sounds like a good idea. Maybe for a title, Baby Bros. Mystery Dungeon: Toddlers Traverse!

Waluigi's First Game (working tittle)
Waluigi lives on “Lost Town” where obscure or underused Mario characters live. Waluigi get's help from Wanda and his partners could be the following:
Donkey Kong Jr. (can be pink)
Stanley the Bugman
Pauline
A Rex
Tatanga(because of the possibility of being Wario's minion, and Waluigi is Wario's possible brother)
and others
He must fight against Wart because he kidnapped Wario.
Wart is revealed that he was controlled or manipulated by Rudy the Clown.

Waluigi uses explosives and tennis rackets.

Gameplay: rpg

After defeating the clown, Waluigi celebrates with his allies and with Wario.

Your allies will join you if you complete the missions they send you.

Meta Knight said:
No.

On topic this Mario Mystery Dungeon sounds like a good idea. Maybe for a title, Baby Bros. Mystery Dungeon: Toddlers Traverse!

Thats a very amusingly alliterate title you got there.

yoshiking14x said:
Waluigi's First Game (working tittle)
Waluigi lives on “Lost Town” where obscure or underused Mario characters live. Waluigi get's help from Wanda and his partners could be the following:
Donkey Kong Jr. (can be pink)
Stanley the Bugman
Pauline
A Rex
Tatanga(because of the possibility of being Wario's minion, and Waluigi is Wario's possible brother)
and others
He must fight against Wart because he kidnapped Wario.
Wart is revealed that he was controlled or manipulated by Rudy the Clown.

Waluigi uses explosives and tennis rackets.

Gameplay: rpg

After defeating the clown, Waluigi celebrates with his allies and with Wario.

Your allies will join you if you complete the missions they send you.
Needs Foreman Spike.

Meta Knight said:
Megamario15 said:
Meta Knight said:
Megamario15 said:
Meta Knight said:
What are you working on?

That's for me to know and for you to find out
Kirby RPG?
No.

Working Title now.
Thanks.

How about a Prince Peasley platformer-RPG in which Cackletta takes over Beanbean Castle and Peasley has to take back the kingdom.

Gameplay could revolve around him using his sword in creative ways. He could also use the little flying bean-thing. Power-ups are in the form of beans instead of mushrooms. Battles are similar to those in Super Paper Mario, you have experience, etc but there is more emphasis on gameplay and platforming tailored to Peasley's abilities. Exploration is more encouraged and there are no time limits in levels.

When I don't have 10 projects that I'm working on, I'll do that.

Think about details a little more in the meantime, alright?

It's not that it's a bad idea. It's good. I just have too many projects, some for my siblings. I will do that for you.

Meta Knight said:
How long does it take you to make a full fledged game anyway?
I'm one person, I have a Mario speedrun on hold, AND I'm juggling school. So this may, in fact, take awhile.
I don't know how long, but I could always modify my already built space shooter game to have Mario shooting fireballs at the spaceships if I can't finish by Christmas.

However, that isn't very long or good at the moment.

Magikrazy said:
Anser said:
I would love a Mario game that is like the board game Clue. Imagine solving mysteries on Peach's Castle, the Comet Observatory, Delfino Plaza, etc... Every stage would have its own set of victims and suspects, for example, in Delfino Plaza, the victims would be Pianta, Noki or other islanders, and the suspects could be Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, and so on. On the Comet Observatory, the victims could be the Lumas or the Toad Brigade, and the suspects could be Dino Piranha, Bonefin or other Super Mario Galaxy bosses.
Motley Bossblob with the magic wand in World 3

Yes. The Sprixies and Plessie could be the victims in that stage, and Hisstocrat could be another suspect.

Can you imagine? Wario attacked Toad with a fart Poison Mushroom in Peach's Castle in the Kitchen. Or Bowser attacked Luma with a Fireball in the Library.

Sounds cool, right? ..........................................

Right?

Anser said:
Magikrazy said:
Anser said:
I would love a Mario game that is like the board game Clue. Imagine solving mysteries on Peach's Castle, the Comet Observatory, Delfino Plaza, etc... Every stage would have its own set of victims and suspects, for example, in Delfino Plaza, the victims would be Pianta, Noki or other islanders, and the suspects could be Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, and so on. On the Comet Observatory, the victims could be the Lumas or the Toad Brigade, and the suspects could be Dino Piranha, Bonefin or other Super Mario Galaxy bosses.
Motley Bossblob with the magic wand in World 3

Yes. The Sprixies and Plessie could be the victims in that stage, and Hisstocrat could be another suspect.
Can't believe I missed this! Work on this more, and I'll start when I start Fawfulthegreat64's game. (I think that's right)

Mega Gallade said:
Megamario15 said:
TheFarmboy said:
Mario Hockey? (I had an idea called Super Mario Slapshot.) Complete with fist-fighting.
It's a good idea, but remember Mario Sports Mix?

Thus Nintendo liked your idea.

But what about a more specialized one with a full team rather than 2 or 3 members.
Make it more combat-oriented. :P

Mario Party X said:
Mega Gallade said:
Megamario15 said:
TheFarmboy said:
Mario Hockey? (I had an idea called Super Mario Slapshot.) Complete with fist-fighting.

But what about a more specialized one with a full team rather than 2 or 3 members.

What I meant about more specialized.

Mario Party X said:
Mega Gallade said:
Megamario15 said:
TheFarmboy said:

Smash Hockey. ;)

Megamario15 said:
Mario Party X said:
Mega Gallade said:
Megamario15 said:
TheFarmboy said:

Smash Hockey. ;)

I was thinking about Mario Strikers meets Ice Hockey, but that can work too.

Here is another thing that I want:

A Castlevania Symphony of The Night (Metroidvania) styled Mario platformer. It should be multiplayer oriented. It could make an excellent spinoff.

The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
Here is another thing that I want:

A Castlevania Symphony of The Night (Metroidvania) styled Mario platformer. It should be multiplayer oriented. It could make an excellent spinoff.
Explain?

Also, I made a thread for this asking me stuff for games. Ask me there so we can stay on topic here.

Back