Some spin offs I wouldn't mind being made.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
And I don't mean sequels, I mean new spin offs.

So off the top of my head, here are some I wouldn't mind seeing.

Mario mystery dungeon

Mario football (american)

Mario warriors

Some kind of Bowser game

Mario themed Sim City

Probably more but thats it for the moment, what do you guys think and what do you want to see?

[Warning: What I am about to describe is something that, if made, I would want to be a part of the main series. But since in the unlikely event it is made, they'll probably make it a spinoff, I'll post it here]

Super Mario Ultimate: Starts off as your typical Bowser-kidnaps-Peach story, but the first world spans the entire Mushroom Kingdom and after beating Bowser at the end, things take a turn for the rather dark. It is revealed that Bowser was being controlled by a greater evil who has taken over the Mushroom Kingdom, along with Sarasaland, the Beanbean Kingdom, the Sprixie Kingdom, Delfino Island, Yoshi's Island, and Pi'illo Island. Peach is revealed to possess a treasure that, combined with treasures found in the other realms, are the key to opening the path to Rainbow Road, the final world where the new mysterious antagonist has created his dark castle. The major bosses are: Bowser (World 1), Tatanga (World 2), Fawful (World 3), Hisstocrat (World 4), Bowser Jr. (World 5), Kamek (World 6) and Antasma (World 7). Mini-bosses include Boom Boom (World 1 Tower), Wario (World 2 Tower), Popple (World 3 Tower), Motley Bossblob (World 4 Tower), Petey Piranha (World 5 Tower), Boshi (World 6 Tower), Smoldergeist (World 7 Tower), and Dimentio (World 8 Tower)

Each boss and mini-boss is set free from the control of the main villain once beaten. During the final battle sequence, they all join together to wish on the stars for your victory, in return for freeing them. The credits music is a remix of Super Mario 64's credits theme, and during the credits the residents of each world are shown repairing all the damages made by the takeover of the main villain. In each sequence the characters will wave to Mario and Co. as they fly by on the pink airplane from Mario Sunshine. In the last segment of the credits the main villain is shown, being humiliated in some way.

If you dislike this idea just bear in mind it took me about 10 minutes to think it up so it's not perfect.

That would be acceptable too. The only problem with that is that the end parades of SMRPG, Paper Mario and Sticker Star don't seem to be canon with the story. But I suppose that's a petty complaint, especially considering I wanted the M&L games to have parades (and am considering making a fanmade end-parade for Dream Team using the recently ripped sprites)

Stanley the Troll said:
[Warning: What I am about to describe is something that, if made, I would want to be a part of the main series. But since in the unlikely event it is made, they'll probably make it a spinoff, I'll post it here]

Super Mario Ultimate: Starts off as your typical Bowser-kidnaps-Peach story, but the first world spans the entire Mushroom Kingdom and after beating Bowser at the end, things take a turn for the rather dark. It is revealed that Bowser was being controlled by a greater evil who has taken over the Mushroom Kingdom, along with Sarasaland, the Beanbean Kingdom, the Sprixie Kingdom, Delfino Island, Yoshi's Island, and Pi'illo Island. Peach is revealed to possess a treasure that, combined with treasures found in the other realms, are the key to opening the path to Rainbow Road, the final world where the new mysterious antagonist has created his dark castle. The major bosses are: Bowser (World 1), Tatanga (World 2), Fawful (World 3), Hisstocrat (World 4), Bowser Jr. (World 5), Kamek (World 6) and Antasma (World 7). Mini-bosses include Boom Boom (World 1 Tower), Wario (World 2 Tower), Popple (World 3 Tower), Motley Bossblob (World 4 Tower), Petey Piranha (World 5 Tower), Boshi (World 6 Tower), Smoldergeist (World 7 Tower), and Dimentio (World 8 Tower)

Each boss and mini-boss is set free from the control of the main villain once beaten. During the final battle sequence, they all join together to wish on the stars for your victory, in return for freeing them. The credits music is a remix of Super Mario 64's credits theme, and during the credits the residents of each world are shown repairing all the damages made by the takeover of the main villain. In each sequence the characters will wave to Mario and Co. as they fly by on the pink airplane from Mario Sunshine. In the last segment of the credits the main villain is shown, being humiliated in some way.

If you dislike this idea just bear in mind it took me about 10 minutes to think it up so it's not perfect.

Thats not a spin off idea. Just a crappy idea for a plot.

Eh, it doesn't really matter how good I try to make the plot, you'll think it's crappy as long as it's not the same tired old thing Nintendo does.

And you'll think its the best thing since sliced bread if it mentions your precious rpgs.

Regardless it still has nothing to do with what the topic is about.

Mcmadness said:
And you'll think its the best thing since sliced bread if it mentions your precious rpgs.

Regardless it still has nothing to do with what the topic is about.
Dude, he's talking about an idea for a spinoff he would like to be made. How is it off-topic?
Megamario15 said:
I would like a Nintendo Kart. Is that too much to ask? (Granted, I'll still be Mario)
It could have Mario Kart retro tracks (2 from each game, 2 from each DLC), and new tracks for other series.
Maybe a course from Kirby Air Ride?

Magikrazy said:
Dude, he's talking about an idea for a spinoff he would like to be made. How is it off-topic?

You'll notice there is no mention of what type of game it is. He even flat out says he wants it to be a main series title.

Stanley the Troll said:

Is it an rpg?

A crossover of Sonic and Mario (Not olympics but plattforning)

I like Stanley the Troll's idea of that game.

Mario Sleepers: A game similar to Super Mario 3d World where Wart is the main antagonist, Frog suits return, Yoshi is a rideable dinosaur again, Baby Yoshis return and you can name them and choose what color they are. Wario and Waluigi are recurring mini-bosses. Mario(or whatever character you picked) can travel in the dream world by sleeping. Wart will show his dream powers and the dream world is alot bizarrer than the usual “real” world.

A Baby Mario/Baby Luigi game

Megamario15 said:
Baby Luigi said:
A Baby Mario/Baby Luigi game
Ideas on what it would be like?

A platformer.

With some sort of twist that makes it unique from a typical Mario platformer. Idk what though.

I would prefer if it was a stand-alone game or some sorts. The plot sounds a bit too typical for a role exchange.

Glowsquid said:
-Mario Kart car combat spinoff (shameful plug)

Also, a Mario combat game in general. I know it's wacky and stupid and unfitting, but something like what the Devil May Cry games do.

Baby Luigi said:
An M-rated Baby Mario/Baby Luigi game
Fixed.

Baby Luigi said:
I would prefer if it was a stand-alone game or some sorts. The plot sounds a bit too typical for a role exchange.

Well, maybe since they are both still babies the gameplay is based around the 2 co-operating to progress.

As for the plot, something simple like........I dunno, Baby Bowser is stealing from people all over the kingdom because he's a greedy jerk and his minions capture the bros parents in the process whom they go out to save and recover the things stolen.

Yeah its a crap plot I know.

Back