Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Re: Nintendo Direct Thread

Alright, less than 12 hours away until the Direct. I don't think it's going to be a 2015 disaster because they have Smash but I'm tempering my expectations.

What I expect:
-Starting with Smash and showcasing the Inklings and showing the Ice Climbers returning
-Mario Tennis Aces mention which I hope is no more than like 30 seconds to a minute
-Kirby Star Allies DLC 2 showcasing the two revealed friends + one mystery with a release date
-Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion release date
-Fire Emblem
-Indie Sizzle reel
-Fortnite, Paladins, and the other leaked 3rd party games
--Please for the love of god i hope they dont talk about fortnite or paladins extensively or explain what it is. Just say its on the E-shop already (because they both are) and get it over with.
-Reggie recites Shakespeare
-Ends with Smash an a newcomer, transitions to Smash as the first Treehouse Live showcase

What I want:
-New Animal Crossing
-Pikmin 4
-Mother 3
-Metroid Prime 4 trailer

Gamefreak75 said:
Alright, less than 12 hours away until the Direct. I don't think it's going to be a 2015 disaster because they have Smash but I'm tempering my expectations.

What I expect:
-Starting with Smash and showcasing the Inklings and showing the Ice Climbers returning
-Mario Tennis Aces mention which I hope is no more than like 30 seconds to a minute
-Kirby Star Allies DLC 2 showcasing the two revealed friends + one mystery with a release date
-Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion release date
-Fire Emblem
-Indie Sizzle reel
-Fortnite, Paladins, and the other leaked 3rd party games
--Please for the love of god i hope they dont talk about fortnite or paladins extensively or explain what it is. Just say its on the E-shop already (because they both are) and get it over with.
-Reggie recites Shakespeare
-Ends with Smash an a newcomer, transitions to Smash as the first Treehouse Live showcase

What I want:
-New Animal Crossing
-Pikmin 4
-Mother 3
-Metroid Prime 4 trailer

I wanted most of this, plus real Odyssey DLC. Obviously, that didn't happen.

eGrQMZu.png

bad meme

Mcmadness said:
There should be a rule, do not post in this thread unless there is actually a direct coming.

In June a guy on GameFAQs called Loz18 leaked about an August direct, we didn't believe him at the time, but we can give him SOME credit because his claims had leaked some modes and All-Star mode wasn't part of it. I have a good memory, but we will see if his claims will be true in two days.

Loz18 is a true leaker. See this GameFAQs thread where he leaks stuff including every character returning before the E3 Direct. Most likely everything he says is true unless he makes a mistake or decides to lie for no reason.

Man they already devoted all of e3 to smash
Hopefully they have other stuff.

To be fair yeah I was kinda hoping for a regular Direct, they already didn't show any 3DS at e3 and I hoped a new trailer for the BIS remake would come in the next Direct but I guess not. Unless it ties in to Smash somehow... wink wink hint hint delusion delusion

IDK if I'll react to this one. I got pretty salty about Waluigi last time, and that's not an attitude I want to present myself with. It's easy to overreact to disappointments though, so I need to really be careful.

I am not that interested in this Direct, on account that I am divorcing myself from Nintendo news since last month. In a way, Waluigi not being playable in Smash has reinforced my decision to just get away from new news for a while, while I focus more on finishing games.

Thank you for reading.

They’ve announced so many things at E3. Now there’s a direct that is all about Smash, what could they be talking about for 45 minutes? New story mode? Classic mode going back to its original roots (I would love that), The Return of Smash Tour?

supermariofan said:
They’ve announced so many things at E3. Now there’s a direct that is all about Smash, what could they be talking about for 45 minutes? New story mode? Classic mode going back to its original roots (I would love that), The Return of Smash Tour?

New story mode, YAY!

Classic mode, YAY! (I assume. Never played any before Sm4sh)

Smash Tour,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

NO SMASH TOUR ONLY SMASH RUN!!!

Johnny Five said:
To be fair yeah I was kinda hoping for a regular Direct, they already didn't show any 3DS at e3 and I hoped a new trailer for the BIS remake would come in the next Direct but I guess not. Unless it ties in to Smash somehow... wink wink hint hint delusion delusion

IDK if I'll react to this one. I got pretty salty about Waluigi last time, and that's not an attitude I want to present myself with. It's easy to overreact to disappointments though, so I need to really be careful.

Same here, all I want from Nintendo is SMO DLC. Some fake leaker did it, COME ON Nintendo! Although I personally don't like Waluigi, I feel for those guys that want him in Smash and got Daisy instead. I have hope for Fawful!...uh, fury...uh, chortles?

I don't see what everyone has against Smash Tour. I actually enjoyed it.

I was also personally hoping for Waluigi during E3, although now that he's been de-confirmed I'm hoping for Bandana Waddle Dee. I'm also hoping for an "Assist Trophy Switch" feature.

I hate Smash Tour for a lot of reasons.

That's just the opinion of one guy.

Also, it's very possible that it factored into the score, but he just didn't display it or it didn't impact him enough to the point where he detracted it. After all, he said he was disappointed in the mode, while Smash Tour said was mediocre and boring.

Ultimately, I really think what they say is more important than the score.

About 4 hours until the direct happens~~

Since everyone is returning, I'm probably going to be hype for any new character that comes into play.

Unrealistically, I'm kind of hoping for some sort of demo, or a Test Smash, similar to ones like Splatoon Global Testfire or Arms Global Testpunch. I wouldn't say it should happen right now, but hopefully somewhat soon. Maybe next month??

Almost an hour to the direct, On GameFAQs people are starting to say that the infamous leaker Vergeben is being truthful, but I doubt he will be truthful.

I saw the Direct, Simon Belmont, Chrom, Dark Samus, and King K. Rool is added, I forgot the other echo's name it was a echo of Simon.

Sadly, there is no Maria Renard. I really wanted her in the game as her 17 year old self from SOTN. That would've been an awesome thing.

I also wanted Roll. I would've loved to see her go up against Peach. It would've been awesome.

조지 존스 said:
I saw the Direct, Simon Belmont, Chrom, Dark Samus, and King K. Rool is added, I forgot the other echo's name it was a echo of Simon.
He is Richter Belmont. He is the main Belmont in Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.

Back