Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

While the reaction was delayed, not even Chinese bootlegs are safe from the infection.
No, not the 'rona, this one.
unknown.png

It will never be fine, but I'm willing to bet the guy who made it wishes it was an OC he could copyright.

The box-holding powerups in 3D World were designed by Kirby, famous head, arms, and torso destroyer, since Smash Bros Brawl.

Peach, inside a bigger peach that has floating maracas.
pyZSR3x.png

Luigi reminds me of an inflatable suit you wear if you want to be rescued. Or not, because the helicopter mistook you for a bloated raft with a goiter chin.
rdLaDYx.png

Rosalina, her head being used for nice cherry-on-top topping for starbits cake.
4Wq8Vhb.png

Mario puffing himself up and asking the kittens, who survived an ox trampling, "was the ox as big as this?"
U5J4kis.png

And last and least (in terms of head size), Toad! Cosplaying as a pawn in the red part of checkers, of course.
9LOBUg7.png

Last edited:
MTA_Birdo_comment.jpg

just your average, everyday, normal motherfucker transphobic Toad misgendering Birdo.

(source: Mario Tennis Aces, British English version. Note that in the American English version, Birdo is referred to as a "she".)

index.png

the birdo thing utterly baffles me because? in 2018? people are actually more educated about trans people and its no longer acceptable to do crap like youd see in that one smb2 manual and yet. here they are, misgendering birdo, who pretty much is trans, in not only the european version for mta but super mario party TOO apparently. its very upsetting and i wish they just stopped that

Nothing about her design tells us she is originally male. Players who don't read Super Mario Wiki see a pink creature with a ribbon and eyelashes and conclude it's a girl. The baffling part is that the localisation team went out of their way to call her male pronouns, as if to make a statement.

1618072818888.jpeg

This Mario toy on a scooter looks somewhat like a bootleg. However, Supper Mario Broth says it's official. That doesn't stop this toy from looking cheap though.

Super Mario Odyssey needs to give credit where it's due. Smh my head.

Back