Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Yeah, but, like, K. Rool wanted to kill him first. It was self defense. A drawn-out and frustratingly difficult kind of self defense, but it was self defense. Sorry judge, I gotta side with DK for this one.

1643043595669.png

okay these aren't too bad by 90's action figure standards but LUIGI'S FACE OH MY GOD

MarioAwooga.jpg.png

enNoY9Q.jpg

Bowser in the rare "squatting-frog" form. Fire sold separately!
the fact that the logo says new super mario bros but the actual art on the tag is from mario party 8

These are all a bunch of glorified beat sticks with no protection whatsoever. Sure their attacks are kinda stupid (probably an extra zero I assume was the mistake) but you can just stop their summoning with all your hand traps, even if you try special summoning them. Just give Mario protection from trap cards, spell cards, and being destroyed in battle for three turns or something, if he's special summoned through like using the many ? Block card to search the deck for the power up spell cards including the Super Star card.

Though Luigi is a spell card with no effects? Maybe a mistake, but hopefully he's a good spell card like Pot of Greed or Heavy Storm or That Grass Looks Greener. Maybe he can be used to special summon Mario too or maybe be a sort of handtrap counter where you have to discard one Koopa card of any level to graveyard to negate the handtrap. And what's "Peach's" fusion material? Maybe Bloom Coach + Daisy or something. What's Paragoomba's ritual materials?

Why's Bowser a level 3 monster though. Those are crazy stats for a level 3 monster, just hope you have some handtraps to prevent that card from entering battle phase next turn to deal a lot of damage to life points or something.

THAT PANTS EATING BOWSER IS STILL UP TO NO GOOD

Back