Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

ZelenPixel said:
33% cuteness welllll i dunno
what site is that though

That +3 health tho.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Is that Spore?

yeah it is. probably the only place where you can find horribly mangled mario-inspired creatures like those.

ZelenPixel said:
33% cuteness welllll i dunno
what site is that though

sporistics. it's the place i use to easily download adventures and their assets from (as site links you all assets used in an adventure, unlike sporepedia).

Spore is amazing time waster. We make a lot of stuff for Spore, particularly Mario creatures. Some of the earlier creations do qualify for "LOOK AT IT!" but I think our recent creatures look really good for Spore. My sister can give some screenies I think.

Gameplay is a recurrent problem in Spore, to be fair. But I do love making Adventures about Mario creatures beating the daylights out of a Wario creature or having Wario creatures explode and fly across the landscape.

Best "stage" in Spore is the one where you make Adventures. I personally like Space Stage the most since it's the most developed stage by far.

Spore: Galactic Adventures with mods is gr8. Dark Injection adds so much to the game. also, video shows our Spore creatures in action, beating some guys up.

I've made much more elaborate adventures than this but the adventure creator is a very powerful and underrated tool, probably one of the best "level editing" tools I've used.

that's no way to insult my character :-\

Revenant Archagent said:
Don't get me wrong, the creature creation system is amazing in that game, but the actual gameplay is so... bland
who cares about the gameplay lmao im pretty sure most longtime spore veterans dont care about the stages and just make various creations
i dont know though

Creature stage can be fun sometimes, I thought the Space stage was alright until I got bored as hell

Ray Trace said:
that's no way to insult my character :-\

Wasn't intended to be an insult, only how I felt. He's a fine character, just in Spore... everything comes off kinda uncanny valley

world building is spore's strongest point. they should have just focused on that than made 5 shallow and/or repetitive stages in the game. and zelen is right, most long-time spore creators spend much of their time making creatures, buildings, vehicles, etc, not playing through the stages. that applies to me too. though i do occasionally just play in the space stage every now and then but it does indeed get repetitive after a while, because you constantly fly back and forth to babysit your colonies/allies and destroying the grox is a hugely repetitive grind. i think the best part of the space stage is just finding like, Batman creatures hunting Donald Trump's disembodied head, abducting them, and pollinating other planets with herds of Batman creatures and Koopa Troopas.

that's why i love galactic adventures really much and i think spore isn't worth playing without it. galactic adventures focuses entirely on world building and takes advantage of virtually all creators in the game (except for cell and even then, cell parts can be used in the creature stage), which are all spore's strong points. i enjoy making creatures based off mario a lot, and even outfitting them very easily (spore is amazing for conceptualizing 3d design...hell spore: ga was the basis for my oc design)

aF7QtSk.png

wQonAjh.png

and i enjoy building worlds, to populate these creatures and buildings into. or just random weird simulator things like making creatures blow up and fly across the planet or NPC wars like in that video. i spend most of my time just mooching off in these adventures instead. i guess i'm just a sandbox-type of player where i find my own fun in the environment, because the other games i really adore such as garry's mod and gta v also enable me to mooch off in games and find my own fun within them.

ZBjnzj4.png

LKHTG9g.png

yeah there are mods everywhere, but who doesn't like them? they're the best "expansion pack" for spore considering that the series is dead alongside maxis's grave and its other properties. screw ea.

...i could really talk about spore all day even if it's off-topic, i'm just passionate for that game and galactic adventures lol. it had such a profound influence in my life, very much inspired me want to become a 3d modeler.

Ray Trace said:
...i could really talk about spore all day even if it's off-topic, i'm just passionate for that game and galactic adventures lol. it had such a profound influence in my life,
dam same i grew up on that thing ...... do we have a spore thread anywhere on th forums yet

this old fossil of a thread yeh

https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=33986.0

Back