Ganondorf
Mewtwo
Ryu
Snake
Incineroar
Cloud
Wario
Greninja

• Ant (a Mii) because he's been fun to torture since My Pokémon Ranch on the Wii.
  • Diddy Kong because he always seems to snipe me in Mario Kart Wii. It's not uncommon for me to yell his name in frustration when racing.
  • Ganondorf because he's slow and has an ugly raspy voice, and also they used the OoT one when they could have gone for something completely different, like the badass-looking Hyrule Warriors one.
  • I recently added Pit to my punching bags because the Palutena's Guidance for Daisy pisses me off for obvious reasons.

In Ultimate my punching bags are:
*Daisy because she is a clone of Peach, when she had a TON of moves that could be unique to her. She is wasted potential.
*Female Corrin it is funny for me to beat her up with another female Corrin.
*Pit due to his star KO line, I wonder why he never learned how to read.

My new list is:

•Daisy
•Wario
•Luigi
•Cloud (sometimes I replace him with Link)

I guess I felt kind of bad for Bowser, so I've been beating up Luigi instead. Apparently Luigi has a 0 to death combo, and I hate that, so unless he gets nerfed I'm going to keep beating up Luigi.

I just realize I haven't started beating up people because I'm still trying to unlock the entire roster. More than halfway through tho

My new punching bags:
-Ice Climbers because they're super annoying
-Various Fire Emblem characters because there are too many and they need to go
-Pit because "I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO READ!!!"

I've started to love American English Wii Fit Trainer sounds when he gets KO'd, though I have always loved his Star KO, so he's enthusiastically recruited by Ganondorf and his minions. My punching bags are Ganondorf (with a maxed out Calamity Ganon or Beast Ganondorf with physical attack buffs) and his minions are Wii Fit Trainer and Isabelle (both with lv 99 Specknoses). Wario is the lowly grunt being the Level 50 amiibo with three trade-off traits (two attack, one speed) and negative stats.

Mario Party X said:
I've started to love American English Wii Fit Trainer sounds when he gets KO'd, though I have always loved his Star KO, so he's enthusiastically recruited by Ganondorf and his minions. My punching bags are Ganondorf (with a maxed out Calamity Ganon or Beast Ganondorf with physical attack buffs) and his minions are Wii Fit Trainer and Isabelle (both with lv 99 Specknoses). Wario is the lowly grunt being the Level 50 amiibo with three trade-off traits (two attack, one speed) and negative stats.

Does Wario have Dan as a primary?

Well, since he's usually an amiibo, he can't, but I do reserve Dan for extremely weak characters. I did give Yoshi the Dan spirit and *also* stacked all trade-offs I can find, generally the speed trade-offs.

Depends on the character. As Samus and ZSS, I usually use Bayonetta because I'm a hardcore SamusxBayo shipper (and vice-versa, I use ZSS as a dummy when practicing Bayo).

For most of my other mains, it's usually a stereotypical middleweight realistically-proportioned human like Chrom or Marth. For Peach, I used Bowser and Wario because theming.

King Dedede said:
Xgouki said:
As Samus and ZSS, I usually use Bayonetta because I'm a hardcore SamusxBayo shipper (and vice-versa, I use ZSS as a dummy when practicing Bayo).
what
yes

DxXQaZEUcAAc-do.jpg

DxXQaYpUcAAjCYU.jpg

DxXQnO7VYAANiUk.jpg

DxXQnPEVsAEVpWP.jpg

Is that what it feels like to have a punching bag and beating the shit out of it?

I LOVE IT!

You need to throw him just so you can see how really weird Game & Watch looks....try zooming inside the net if you use Isabelle.

No thanks.

I know the effects of the glitch, and that's where it hits a bit on my weak point, so I'd rather keep doing my own thing.

Also I'm removing Bayo from my list because I found myself playing as her pretty often more than selecting her as an opponent.

Plus I like to picture her being friends with Isabelle.

MarioFan632 said:
•Daisy
•Wario
•Luigi
•Cloud (sometimes I replace him with Link)
Time for a change. New list:

1. Wario
0zwn4Px.png

2. Daisy
Zo2RBtv.png

3. Cloud
NPwMwIS.png

4. Link
3OJkTKd.png

No more beating up Luigi. I'm quite happy with this new list and I don't think it'll ever change because those are my most hated characters.

S/HE BEAT ME IN A MATCH ON NEW DONK CITY HALL BACK WHEN I MAINED RIDLEY

Pichu.
Read the title of this post to find out why.

I actually use Corrin as punching bag too. Especially when I play with my siblings.

I just pick the bright-bluish haired skin, and do nothing but spam taunts until the others kill the hell out of me. So much fun to do tbh.

Corrin is also one of my punching bags as well. I made him screaming constantly, using burning voice clips from GTA V. I usually kill the Spinach-haired Corrin.

Wario, Daisy, and Link are always going to be on my list because they are my most disliked characters. The fourth character keeps changing. First it was Cloud, then Captain Falcon, and now it's...

SSBU Double Screen KO.png

...Ganondork. I don't hate him as much as the other characters, so I'm not sure how long he'll stay on their team. If only Waluigi were in this game so that he could be my fourth punching bag...

I'm taking a fondness of having Banjo be a beat-up mate.

I take him to matches where it's explosives only, and there are 7 Banjos jumping around and all having Kazooies poop out grenades, so it's a doozy.

Back