Mario pictures

1637151874411.png

deep sea green animals is the only one of these thats actually funny
im also biased because i love animials and creatures and critters but point stands

source link

new luigi plush spotted at super nintendo world

1637984156406.png

1637984183569.png

he's a bit of a downgrade from the previous all star luigi plush with his more rounded head imo. but he do seem to come in big sizes! and the clothes are definitely better, but the head is just....eh. tell me what you guys think

oh and i wanna include this vid of the mascot luigi costume too because i love it so much!! (its a twitter embed so if it do not appear try reloading till it does)

plain link

Why doesn't he get a mouth like Mario.

BTW one issue I had with the All Stars Luigi plush was the proportions: head is too big, legs too short; it's to compensate for the leg's being around the same same length as Mario's. Are those proportions better?

damn I want to be in a mascot Mario costume. imagine people never realizing a young woman is inside there.

According to my friend, who took these photos, somebody at Nintendo World kissed a poster of Mario

MH6qBUo.jpg

lNiESST.jpg

nlo0nmf.jpg

it's not me. if it were me you'd hear from me then about how I saw Mario in a costume there and such.

An obscure version of the Mario Golf World Tour key art without foreground and background elements, where the texture mapping inside the trees is rendered visible tree texture is seen inside of the trees. Found on the Play Nintendo website.

PN_MGWT_Gallery_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
That looks more just part of the mesh with no geometry and with backface culling turned off.

Reactions: zel
1638909592151.png

I wish we had these Japanese kinder eggs here, but they'd probably break USDA law

Back