Mario pictures

You humourless heathen, how could you say such thing? Here's more where that came from, all official:

Facebook_Nintendo_Draft_Day_Chargin%27_Chucks.jpg

Fellowkids1.jpg
Fellowkids2.jpg
Fellowkids3.jpg
Fellowkids4.jpg

Gotta say, though, the Cranky Kong ones are pretty in-character for him. They're more endearing than anything.

the "lol rickroll" i love it lmao

i love the cranky ones so much. i imagine he gets asked by diddy or smth to make a meme and he does while muttering complaints the whole way through and generakky being very confused about how this works

That's because you're a rabbit, Luigi. :3

After getting scammed with a haunted mansion and hotel respectively, Luigi decides to blow off steam at "one of the most luxurious spas around the Mushroom Kingdom™"...

MKT_Icon_BowsersCastle3DS_LuigiVacation.png

Reactions: zel
Mario&LuigiGaming.png

DrMarioWorld_Lemmy2.png

Obscure render of Lemmy for Dr. Mario World from the game's website, specifically its "Newly Added Doctors & Assistants" section. To my knowledge, this is the render's only full release; while it did appear in the game as a character icon, it was cropped.

The official Mario Kart Tour Facebook page describes Chargin' Chuck as a "son of a gun". When you run the respective post description through an automatic Spanish translation, the resulting text is "hijo de puta", literally the English phrase's non-euphemistic version.

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 18-51-00 Mario Kart Tour Facebook.png

Since it's an automatic translation, this kind of error isn't really mendable by the page operator, but a lot of folks in the post's comment section are pointing it out. And I thought it's funny so, yeah 😆

Last edited:
Petrifying thumb things from Nintendo's Japanese website, posing as the main Mario crew.

NKS_choiteku_vol6_char1.png
NKS_choiteku_vol6_char2.png
NKS_choiteku_vol6_char6.png
NKS_choiteku_vol6_char7.png
NKS_Choite-kun_Kinopio-kun.png

Being huge, one of them accidentally crushed Kinopio-kun to a pulp using its thumb-like head, and this is why he was "discontinued" from the LINE service.

Back