Mario pictures

Face shape in panel 1 looks almost like something from Gravity Falls

I just love the whole set up. The environment, the character positioning, Mario holding a gun, Bowser violently bashing the wall.

Mario looks terrified for life in the story board too!

Mod of Baby Luigi getting his deserved playable appearance in Mario Kart 7. For once, this Baby Luigi-related mod is not developed by me, but one of my sockpuppets.

He's T-posed yes.

Frozen in fear while asserting dominance.

i was just sorta browsing through a scan of the club nintendo magazine, not really understanding what anything says, and i dont think ive seen this artwork before?
unknown.png

they seem to be just traced sprites though

oh you know these mario trump cards? these ones seem to use existing artworks. and i just saw this one and realised i dont remember seeing it before either!
NAP-06_Clubs_7.png

wonder if theres a full color version out there somewhere. based on the eyes and the spots this looks more like the smw artworks than the modern vector art we have, so it seems to have been made around that time. cant find where its from though.
theres a wiggler in this pic though, and while its not the same artwork, i wanna show the pic anyway cause its great
SMW_Art_-_Planet.png

They're the founders of the airport, the name is a PR tactic. They're quite the sales-snails.

I like that they decided that everyone gets beat up lmao. The ones that aren't being beaten up, are about to (Peach is heading into a slippery puddle, and Yoshi is about to be pinched)

They're the founders of the airport, the name is a PR tactic. They're quite the sales-snails.

I like that they decided that everyone gets beat up lmao. The ones that aren't being beaten up, are about to (Peach is heading into a slippery puddle, and Yoshi is about to be pinched)
There's one where Yoshi's careening into misfortune (presumably), Riverside Park, heh.

Btw I keep thinking Yoshi's drink is actually Peach going nuts water skiing.

I like Super Circuit's doing creative things despite their limitations. The most creative SMK course was Vanilla Lake 2, which kinda sucked as a course.
I also love this one in particular:

I really think Mario Kart: Super Circuit is underrated in general. A lot of its tracks, I want to see return for an update in future installments. Including Cheep Cheep Island, I would like to see Lakeside Park, Yoshi Desert, Sunset Wilds, and Snow Land return. Of course, though, we get the multitudes of Bowser Castles instead, and aside from the Circuits, I find them the blandest tracks in the game.

Back