Mario pictures

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
I just love the whole set up. The environment, the character positioning, Mario holding a gun, Bowser violently bashing the wall.

Mario looks terrified for life in the story board too!

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
Frozen in fear while asserting dominance.

ZelenPixel

super mario odysseyyyyy
oh you know these mario trump cards? these ones seem to use existing artworks. and i just saw this one and realised i dont remember seeing it before either!

wonder if theres a full color version out there somewhere. based on the eyes and the spots this looks more like the smw artworks than the modern vector art we have, so it seems to have been made around that time. cant find where its from though.
theres a wiggler in this pic though, and while its not the same artwork, i wanna show the pic anyway cause its great

Princess of Tennis

the one that hearts a lot
They're the founders of the airport, the name is a PR tactic. They're quite the sales-snails.

I like that they decided that everyone gets beat up lmao. The ones that aren't being beaten up, are about to (Peach is heading into a slippery puddle, and Yoshi is about to be pinched)

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
They're the founders of the airport, the name is a PR tactic. They're quite the sales-snails.

I like that they decided that everyone gets beat up lmao. The ones that aren't being beaten up, are about to (Peach is heading into a slippery puddle, and Yoshi is about to be pinched)
There's one where Yoshi's careening into misfortune (presumably), Riverside Park, heh.

Btw I keep thinking Yoshi's drink is actually Peach going nuts water skiing.