Mario pictures

Is the picture even uploaded to MarioWiki yet?

Magikrazy said:
Waluigi came from them, but he's still Nintendo.

It's like with the Kongs and how Rare made them.

To be honest, I didn't know that. I kind of speculated that Waluigi didn't appear in any WarioWare game because of the Camelot issue.

Still, to elaborate on what I said earlier, I wonder if Camelot is able to get the green light in developing a Waluigi game since it was designed by them, and it would've been appropriate based on this piece of history.

Thanks for reading.

To be honest, I didn't know that. I kind of speculated that Waluigi didn't appear in any WarioWare game because of the Camelot issue.

If that was the case, Waluigi couldn't appear in the Mario Kart or Mario Party games.

As for the other thing you said, maybe Waluigi could appear in Golden Sun (Camelot's other Nintendo series) as a cameo. :P

Not to mention, Mario Kart is made by 1st party developers. Waluigi is Nintendo property. Do you see something like "Waluigi is copyright Camelot" or "Diddy Kong is copyright Rare"? No, because they're Nintendo property. So, I think the 2nd party association is a pretty silly argument.

565px-MKDD06.png

This is still one of my most favorite Mario renders. Just love that attitude Mario seems to have while still appearing cheerful.

At first, that Bowser vehicle made me thing it's a Bowser Jr. and Bowser team up, but I do agree that it's a really great looking team up.

Thanks for reading.

tumblr_noullgps3B1sk3y7bo1_500.png

http://www.lumineko.com/post/119804834114/httpswwwpatreoncomcreationhid-2483233

52139806_p0.png

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52139806

(is smash bros the reason people are drawing ashley without a nose, or)

Don't they always drew Ashley without a nose?

Dr. Mario said:
What makes this picture awesome is that Luigi does not enjoy the events related to WWII(I would not if he found the book amusing). His reaction is funny like if he saw Waluigi jump out of the book.

The Mario series takes place after the events of World War II.

That's now canon!

(I always figured the Marios were born sometime in the late 40s, early 50s so they would be a 30-something year old in 1981 when Donkey Kong was released)

Certainly.

I always wonder what part of the book Luigi is reading about. The wartime horrors of World War II? The concentration camps? The Japanese internment?

Plot twist: Luigi is actually reading a comic book, and he's only using the history book to conceal it and make him look smart.

I'm sure from Luigi's facial expression, he's not reading a comic book.

There can be some pretty crazy stuff in comics!

It's not from any comic. It's from the Mario Quiz card series, which has brought us stuff like Mario praying into a Koran and Prohibition (yes, the U.S. banning of alcoholic beverages).

Mcmadness probably was talking about if my joke turned out being true. And he has a point, there can be pretty crazy stuff in comic books.
Like maybe Luigi is reading one of the old TMNT comics. Those things are brutally violent.

Oh, I see. It would be appropriate if Luigi was reading Captain America or something, lol.

Anyway, I was thinking about the German Club Nintendo comics, which are also pretty strange.

800px-Mario_Kart_Wii_8th_Place.png

I think is the first time in my life I ever saw Wario/Yoshi on the red team, the red team lost, and the player's team lost in general.

Back