Mario pictures

Glowsquid, I'd rather Ashely doesn't get in playable. She didn't do anything to deserve it.

Snawfulthemerry25 said:
Yes she did, she existed, which is more than can be said about Pink Gold Peach (Yes I know Mario Party isn't Mario Kart but still)

The Joke

^^^^^^^^

Your head

If there's one thing Mario needs, it's disco/R&B/funk cover versions of their songs.

0339DD408F619331E1ED59897C405C04089D9693

Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir said:
If there's one thing Mario needs, it's disco/R&B/funk cover versions of their songs.

0339DD408F619331E1ED59897C405C04089D9693
Where did you get that Dreambert model?! I've seen pictures of it but iirc no download link.

Snawfulthemerry25 said:
Where did you get that Dreambert model?! I've seen pictures of it but iirc no download link.
This random ragdoll pack contains a custom Dreambert and Francis the Chameleon from Super Paper Mario.

a sketch ww's character designer did for an interview with Edge

vEizG3p.jpg

i feel this thread should really be in the ART SECTION but i guess a loophole since its just mario pics lets it get that much more publicity in this part of the board o well :posh:

here is some fan art i drew that i think you guys will like -

I call it 'Mario babysitting captain toad (but babys cant be captains)"

8Qo8ht6.jpg

i drew porple in the window. not an easter egg :porple:

that's really cute

That is a lot of jr

Needs more jr

new-year-4-1.jpg

This is one of the pictures found in the Nintendo Dream magazine as part of the New Year's greeting cards. I think this is one of the more surprising ones mainly because you don't normally see Waluigi acknowledged.

Certainly, if you know the details on this card, then you will know why Waluigi is used: it's from Camelot, the company that gave us Mario Tennis (N64), and thus Waluigi. It does make me wonder if they would make a Waluigi game if they are allowed to, considering the character came from them.

Thanks for reading.

Back