• I wholeheartedly believe it.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I'm leaning towards yes.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm leaning towards no.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I do not believe it at all.

• I cannot make an opinion on the subject matter.

• Total voters
whoever doesnt believe its real at this point is doing the equivalent of putting your hands against your ears and going "LALALAA I CANT HEAR YOU". You have videos of the playable characters, pics of every single part of the menu, a Masterhand that resembles todays PotD, lots of new models for the trophies shown, new artwork, etc. Unless you believe someone would waste millions of hours making a fake leak in order to troll people for about 3 weeks until the game is released in Japan.

Xpike said:
Unless you believe someone would waste millions of hours making a fake leak in order to troll people for about 3 weeks until the game is released in Japan.
you very much underestimate the internet

i don't really care about this that much one way or the other, but i'm going to think it's not true for three main reasons: one, i'm a skeptical person and i like being skeptical; two, it's more fun not believing it; and three, the stages there look very much fake. especially since sakurai said the 3ds stages would be handheld themed

Nabber said:
Xpike said:
Unless you believe someone would waste millions of hours making a fake leak in order to troll people for about 3 weeks until the game is released in Japan.

i don't really care about this that much one way or the other, but i'm going to think it's not true for three main reasons: one, i'm a skeptical person and i like being skeptical; two, it's more fun not believing it; and three, the stages there look very much fake. especially since sakurai said the 3ds stages would be handheld themed
Nintendo of America fired an employee for the leak.
you cant get more real than that.

Nabber said:
Xpike said:

Yeah, but we've also had Kalos League confirmed for Wii U, and Gerudo Valley and Jungle Japes on 3DS. The whole rule that "3DS stages will come from handehld games" was weak the moment the Gerudo Valley stage was shown, which was shown at E3 2013.

Xpike said:
Nabber said:
Xpike said:

Nintendo of America fired an employee for the leak.
you cant get more real than that.
Wait! It was an actual Nintendo employee? So...Dark Pit and Dr.Mario are confirmed, Ice Climbers are cut, and the rest of the characters are DLC? And we're not getting a new DK character, Ridley, and Mewtwo? Son of a bitch. :'( But hey at least I get to play as Duck Hunt Dog, oh and I hope Kiefer Sutherland plays Snake

I said I was leaning toward yes, just like before.

Is that the right way?

GalacticPetey said:
We don't even know about the DLC. That was not confirmed.
`
Yeah, the "DLC leak" was admitted by the original leaker to be fake. Right now the only kinda believable followup is a leak from June, which said Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Duck Hunt were in, along with Dixie, Ridley, Mewtwo and some others I forgot.

I feel like I'm the only one mildly happy about.

I would be so much happier if my sister wasn't so unhappy right now. It doesn't feel right to be excited.

Thank goodness Ness is back. My sister would've been in a wreck otherwise.

*disclaimer: if the leak is true.

Maᴙio said:
I would be so much happier if my sister wasn't so unhappy right now. It doesn't feel right to be excited.

Thank goodness Ness is back. My sister would've been in a wreck otherwise.

If Ness didn't returned, "----- this game completely" would have been my final verdict of this game. I don't care if Rosalina is playable. I don't care if Mega Man and Pac Man is there. if they removed both of my top two mains, I'm done with the series.

GalacticPetey said:
Nabber said:
Xpike said:

Yeah, but we've also had Kalos League confirmed for Wii U, and Gerudo Valley and Jungle Japes on 3DS. The whole rule that "3DS stages will come from handehld games" was weak the moment the Gerudo Valley stage was shown, which was shown at E3 2013.
gerudo valley is from ocarina of time 3d (yes, that counts) and jungle japes is retro (they're all from consoles, though it's arguable that dkcr3d counts for jungle japes)

At first I thought it was strange that the Duckhunt dog would be included, but now I realize the utter brilliance behind this decision. Now you can finally beat the smug little fucker into a pulp with your own two hands.

Millions of tormented players will have their dream come true.

Gabumon said:
At first I thought it was strange that the Duckhunt dog would be included, but now I realize the utter brilliance behind this decision. Now you can finally beat the smug little *bleep*er into a pulp with your own two hands.

I'd rather have him taunt in a horde of Smart Bombs and Blast Boxes and a bomb setting all of those off in Training Mode

(those returned.........right??? RIGHT!?!?!)

Gabumon said:
At first I thought it was strange that the Duckhunt dog would be included, but now I realize the utter brilliance behind this decision. Now you can finally beat the smug little fucker into a pulp with your own two hands.

that'll be my favorite part of the game

I was worried that the Dog wouldn't be in because believe it or not he's my most wanted character but now I'm so excited!!!! It just goes to show that can't hold your hopes for a character so high

I didn't even see the videos before they were taken down so I can't say if they were real or not.

Just to clarify: I know Bowser Jr. and Shulk were shown in the videos, but were any other characters from the leak in the videos?

If Dark Pit is for real then he is easily the worst newcomer. The Duck Hunt Dog is especially unusual, but somewhat amusing at the same time. Bowser Jr. is okay, but I felt like Mario had enough characters as of Rosalina's inclusion.

Yoshi K said:
I didn't even see the videos before they were taken down so I can't say if they were real or not.

Just to clarify: I know Bowser Jr. and Shulk were shown in the videos, but were any other characters from the leak in the videos?
It's from the same guy, and was using the same models as the leak, so it's part of the whole.

Lario said:
If Dark Pit is for real then he is easily the worst newcomer. The Duck Hunt Dog is especially unusual, but somewhat amusing at the same time. Bowser Jr. is okay, but I felt like Mario had enough characters as of Rosalina's inclusion.
The Dog can easily have a moveset though

Back