• I wholeheartedly believe it.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I'm leaning towards yes.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm leaning towards no.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I do not believe it at all.

• I cannot make an opinion on the subject matter.

• Total voters
GalacticPetey said:
Since the leaker allegedly works for the ESRB, I think he would have to have access to the full roster.
Exactly.

But what builds are the two images are comparing? Is it plausible that there are minor changes between the previous build and the "leak" build? Doesn't that happen?

Lumastar said:
Ninelevendo said:
As everybody forgotten that Paulentina was leaked?
The leak was fake. The models were different between the leak and the actual game. The Palutena leak proves that there are some fans who are willing to create believable models.
That could of still been real, they might of changed the design. This is why leaks are better off ignoring.

With the videos, I might be starting to think this could be real after all. Cause you can nitpick images all you want, but this looks like some real clear video evidence.

I'll still say that I would not forgive the roster for Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. But I suppose everything else is ok, if I can tolerate Dr. Mario, Pichu, and Roy in Melee. I should be fine with Dr. Mario again and Dark Pit. That's only 4% of the roster that I really don't like not counting the DLC.

I hope the DLC thing is still true though at least then. The only true Brawl cuts being Ivysaur and Squirtle would be just fine with me.

So...that means.........................................................................................DUCK HUNT DOG IS PLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still disappointed that Mewtwo, King K Rool, Ridley, and Impa aren't there, as well as Dr.Mario and Dark Pit being playable, but as long as the Dog is playable I'm very satisfied

If Ice Climbers and Lucas are seriously cut and Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, and fucking Duck Hunt Dog are added, I will literally develop cancer.

Northern Verve said:
With the videos, I might be starting to think this could be real after all. Cause you can nitpick images all you want, but this looks like some real clear video evidence.

I'll still say that I would not forgive the roster for Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. But I suppose everything else is ok, if I can tolerate Dr. Mario, Pichu, and Roy in Melee. I should be fine with Dr. Mario again and Dark Pit. That's only 4% of the roster that I really don't like not counting the DLC.

I hope the DLC thing is still true though at least then. The only true Brawl cuts being Ivysaur and Squirtle would be just fine with me.

I don't remember where it was said, but the leak said the DLC part was trolling.

Okay not the WHOLE leak is true, I hope Duck Hunt Dog, Impa, Mewtwo, King K Rool, and Ridley are added, and Dr.Mario and Dark Pit are bull*bleep*

Hackmon said:
I still think this whole thing is BS

If this is all fake, then the people doing this are doing a really, really, really good job of making it look real.

Especially the video footage.

Was skeptical, after today I'm pretty sure this one's real. Not too thrilled if it is the final roster, though.

Northern Verve said:
Yeah I think that comes from this.

However the Newcomers (It is believed to come from one of the leakers) mentioned below the image might still take at least some of the blow of the cuts off.

though if those guys are are actually playable or whatever too (which I'm skeptical about) that would make it a lot better for me.

Now the video got removed by Nintendo of America, it increases again the veracity of the leak.

Based on the aspect of cussing, I think we can assume a teenager/college student made this and we can conclude that it's fake.

Edit: I am completely convinced now that it was something someone did as a college project.

Swearing does not come into whether something is fake or not, everybody swears, granted it was completely unnecessary and does suggest a youth, but it doesn't mean it's fake.

I'm still iffy on it, sure the videos were taken down but the character choices still bug me.

Back