• I wholeheartedly believe it.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I'm leaning towards yes.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm leaning towards no.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I do not believe it at all.

• I cannot make an opinion on the subject matter.

• Total voters
Lumastar said:
I believe the leak.

-for Mario Kart 8.
Off-Topic, bub.

Personally, I hope Solid Snake returns....But someone brought up the idea that if he was in it, it'd probably be rated T. But then if he's DLC.......One can only hope.

I hope the DLC is true because I don't see a reason to take out ANY of those characters, well Snake I can understand, and don't give me any of that "But Lucas is irrelevant" crap! Because Ike is irrelevant too you know!!

Ike has been the star of two games, one of which was during the Wii era.

While both of them aren't huge stars, Ike is more relevant when compared to Lucas.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Personally, I hope Solid Snake returns....But someone brought up the idea that if he was in it, it'd probably be rated T. But then if he's DLC.......One can only hope.
What can Snake do to increase the ratings in Super Smash Bros.?

Do you remember 101 Dalmatians being PG 13 rated because Cruella smoked a cigar?

I think I do though

Maᴙio said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
What can Snake do to increase the ratings in Super Smash Bros.?
stuff with Samus

Baby Luigi said:
Do you remember 101 Dalmatians being PG 13 rated because Cruella smoked a cigar?

I think I do though
That was before everyone was anti-smoking.

Plus, she's the bad guy. Snake's a good guy. Impressionable kids who idolize him could start smoking, just like how kids who idolize Pac-Man run around sewers eating dots and fruit.

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:

I think I do though
That was before everyone was anti-smoking.

Plus, she's the bad guy. Snake's a good guy. Impressionable kids who idolize him could start smoking, just like how kids who idolize Pac-Man run around sewers eating dots and fruit.
Just as how turtle, crab, and fly deaths rose substantially after the release of that Mario Bros. game. Or, after Donkey Kong, pet ownerships for gorillas mushroomed.

Back