• I wholeheartedly believe it.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I'm leaning towards yes.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm leaning towards no.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I do not believe it at all.

• I cannot make an opinion on the subject matter.

• Total voters
Azusa Nakano said:
I'm not having any of it until Nintendo gives the say-so.
Nintendo has taken down all of the footage.

I'm officially convinced it's real. Anyone know where you can find mirrors?

Game Boy Toadvance said:
Azusa Nakano said:

I've heard and saw the videos beforehand, but I'm still not believing it. See here:

Azusa Nakano said:
I don't want it to be real purely because it spoils basically everything. That's what I really hate about leaks.

Game Boy Toadvance said:
Azusa Nakano said:

This is the only evidence toward it, but they may have taken it down for other reasons (to prevent confusion, Bowser Jr. and/or Shulk are playable, etc.).

why the actual fuck would Nintendo take it down if it wasn't real

I believe what I saw from today's footage and pictures.

If I could change my vote in the Poll. I would choose that I wholeheartedly believe it now. The videos were just too convincing. And we even got more legit looking images.

I think when everybody's had their sadness or rage about the cut characters, Inclusions they don't like, etc. they'll calm down and see that this game is now promised more then 48 characters. To think only a year ago people were fearing the game would have less characters then Brawl.

Northern Verve said:
If I could change my vote in the Poll. I would choose that I wholeheartedly believe it now. The videos were just too convincing. And we even got more legit looking images.
This.

Lumastar said:
Martha's Sister said:
why the actual fuck would Nintendo take it down if it wasn't real
Lumastar said:
This is large evidence toward it, but they may have taken it down for other reasons (to prevent confusion, Bowser Jr. and/or Shulk are playable, etc.).
those reasons make no sense

I believe the leak is real, but I don't believe we have seen all the characters. I feel there's at least one more surprise waiting for us.

What GP said.

Paper Mario said:
Still hoping one of the surprise characters is Paper Mario to represent his own subseries and thus not be an 8th Mario rep.

Don't hold your breath.

i believe it at this point, but i'd be honestly disappointed if ice climbers were gone. i could deal with the other cuts, but them being out (even if it was because of technical issues) would suck

I still don't think Dr.Mario (of all the Melee characters) and Dark Pit are believable in the slightest, nor do I believe the DLC characters, and Ice Climbers being cut but everything else is legit, I'm still waiting for Ridley, King K Rool/Dixie, Impa, and Mewtwo to be announced

Sakuari wanted to beef up the roster but had very little time. The answer was add Doc, Dark Pit, and Lucina. they are quick and easy additions.

And before anyone starts bitching, these characters did not "replace" Ice Climbers or any other characters who don't make it in. No one takes anyone's place. There is not a set number of slots.

i can believe dr mario and dark pit being in, sakurai did say everyone with even minor differences would be their own character instead of an alt iirc. i'm hoping they make them "old school" versions of the originals, i.e. dr mario being like he was in melee with the tornado and all, and dark pit having the flight up+b. i didn't play kid icarus uprising, but apparently he has the power of infinite flight or something, so it'd make sense

roy wasn't chosen probably because his game still hasn't been released in english (and there are more deserving characters who got in anyway), pichu's inclusion in melee was probably an addition for g/s/c hype and nothing else, and young link became toon link. whether mewtwo will be in remains to be seen

Back