Characters you hate and why you hate them.

I hate Kamek for obvious reasons

Now that you remind me, I also hate Nabbit with a passion for reasons.

Exhibit L: New Super Luigi U.

It doesn't matter if Luigi's supposed to be the main star this time, at least Mario lets Luigi to star alongside with him. This time, Mario just got murdered as a "thank-you" by Luigi.

Absolutely not, as much as Bowser is my favourite character ever he is ultimately a bad guy and should lose in the end.

Just not to other villains, I hate that.

So I guess you don't have very high feelings for Fawful? Or just RPG villains in general?

Maᴙio said:
So I guess you don't have very high feelings for Fawful? Or just RPG villains in general?

Ok at best, absolutely terrible at worst.

The only reason I hate Fawful is his annoying fanbase

Baby Man said:
The only reason I hate Fawful is his annoying fanbase

I actually rather like his former boss.

Maᴙio said:

It doesn't matter if Luigi's supposed to be the main star this time, at least Mario lets Luigi to star alongside with him. This time, Mario just got murdered as a "thank-you" by Luigi.

I hate him too, we already had two lame Toad colors and they didn't find anything better than an ennemy as a playable character. To make fun, make him completely invincible.

Cirdec said:
Maᴙio said:

I hate him too, we already had two lame Toad colors and they didn't find anything better than an ennemy as a playable character. To make fun, make him completely invincible.

Sigh, sucks to be fans of characters that would make a PERFECT fit as playable in New Super Luigi U but not in it for whatever hell reason.

Oh yes, Cackletta is great.

She really set the tone for her series when it comes to villains, really M&L in general represents what I feel Mario should be in terms of tone, which is silly and lighthearted.

Mcmadness said:
Maᴙio said:
C'mon, we're all entitled to our opinions as well. And probably criticizing other people's reasoning of their opinion?

We're not attacking you. I think.

I'm not.

Unless you hate on Bowser, then your life is forfeit.

LOL, no I don't hate Bowser. He's great :D

And I didn't think you were attacking me, it was just that I wanted to prove a point. :D

Mcmadness said:

She really set the tone for her series when it comes to villains, really M&L in general represents what I feel Mario should be in terms of tone, which is silly and lighthearted.

Cackletta is everything I'd expect from a villain, except…why Bowletta? I mean, I get the point, but that combination is just…

MLSS_-_Bowletta_Throne_Sprite.png

Characters I hate? Oh yes. TOOOOOAAAAAAADDDDDD.

That annoying little fuck and his annoying little noises as he shells me into 5th place in Mario Kart. I prefer Toadette and Toadsworth to that creature.

Also, PINK GOLD PEACH. What the hell, Nintendo? Why create this abomination when you have an ENTIRE FRANCHISE full of colorful and unique characters to pick from? They even cut beloved veterans like Bowser Jr. for the likes of her and that FIFTH baby (who I also hate because she is entirely unneeded and ruins Rosalina's storybook)

Pretty much any minor model change that has gotten into Mario Kart or another spinoff as a separate character, along with generic enemies who got in over unique members of their species (Koopa Troopa over Koops... Shy Guy over General Guy... Paratroopa over Parakarry... you get the picture) Enemies that don't have unique members (Like Dry Bones) are exempt from this...for now.

FoxWolf64 said:
Mcmadness said:

Cackletta is everything I'd expect from a villain, except…why Bowletta? I mean, I get the point, but that combination is just…

I do question it in hindsight, especially since ultimately what came of it?

Other than Bowser's castle being the final area, not much, even the actual battle with Bowletta is short and underwhelming compared to the fight with her real self.

Really the whole last level almost felt like a Bowser knock off and I would have rathered a location that properly reflected Cackletta.

Mcmadness said:
FoxWolf64 said:
Mcmadness said:

I do question it in hindsight, especially since ultimately what came of it?

Other than Bowser's castle being the final area, not much, even the actual battle with Bowletta is short and underwhelming compared to the fight with her real self.

Really the whole last level almost felt like a Bowser knock off and I would have rathered a location that properly reflected Cackletta.

True. I could tell that (even though I LOVE the koopalings) Nintendo just used them for hype, and if Bowser was really possessed, they wouldn't have joined her, they'd have done exactly what Mario and Luigi did with Cackletta. It did NOT feel like you were fighting Cackletta at all, I agree very much with that.

Mcmadness said:
I'm not.

I'm disappointed, I clicked on that spoiler hoping for the word "yet".

Duskull said:
Mcmadness said:
I'm not.

I'm disappointed, I clicked on that spoiler hoping for the word "yet".

Nah, too mainstream.

Birdo: Just too hard to forget her/his/it origin due to the frequently gender confusion in the games. Also because of the pairing with Yoshi or that can't make it's mind of wether being good or evil and that King Wart, Tatanga and others are forgotten while this dinosaur still appears without a true porpuse.

This is just my opinion,not a fact.

yoshiking14x said:
Birdo: Just too hard to forget her/his/it origin due to the frequently gender confusion in the games. Also because of the pairing with Yoshi or that can't make it's mind of wether being good or evil and that King Wart, Tatanga and others are forgotten while this dinosaur still appears without a true porpuse.

This is just my opinion,not a fact.
Birdo is female. If she wants to be called a female, regardless of her biological gender, respect her and call her a "she".

Paper Mario said:
Characters I hate? Oh yes. TOOOOOAAAAAAADDDDDD.

That annoying little *bleep* and his annoying little noises as he shells me into 5th place in Mario Kart. I prefer Toadette and Toadsworth to that creature.
I think Toad is hilarious. Try throwing fireballs at him and watch him screech in agony.

I like Toad, yet he sounds so funny when he's hurt.

Back