Characters you hate and why you hate them.

GalacticPetey said:
Shy​ Guy said:
I hate Rosalina because she is overrated, overused, and stupid.

Not trying to offend Rosalina fans, just saying my opinion.
d94.jpg

This is so hurtful for a Daisy fan.

Dimentio
Count Bleck

Pretty much the entire cast of SPM.

Oh and that Thwomp that would constantly raise the price of how many coins it cost to cross the bridge on the yoshi board in mario party 1

Yoshi
I wish I can dig my fist into its throat, clutch its vocal chords, and slowly draw them out of its mouth while it's screeching in agony. After that, I will clasp its eyes and twist off its eye stalks while its writhing for its last breath.

Sorry Yoshi fans, I just really hate this abomination. Its voice is ear-bleeding, squealing in a certain frequency where I deem an assault to my ears. Overall, its trying way too hard to be "cute", with its "endearing" bug eyes and its "simple" behavior. If it's not excruciatingly annoying, it's just a boring character that shares its personality with much better characters, like Kirby and Mario.

Some members of the Yoshi fanbase are also much more pathetic than some obnoxious Luigi fans, and that further contributes to my hatred of this rotting amphibious monster.

I hate Peach (Annoying), Metal Mario (Overrated), Baby Mario (Annoying), and Diddy Kong (Useless). I also hate enemies like Spike and those huge Tap Taps from Yoshi's Island DS. I actually like Rosalina and think she should marry Waluigi.

But I REALLY HATE PINK GOLD PEACH THE MOST Because she is so overrated and a complete clone character of Peach, What's next after this and Metal Mario in Mario Kart 9? Rusty Copper Luigi?

Unikitty said:
Metal Mario (Overrated)

But I REALLY HATE PINK GOLD PEACH THE MOST Because she is so overrated.
How the hell are these two in any way overrated?

I may really, really like Metal Mario, but I find him more hated than loved.

Maᴙio said:
Unikitty said:
Metal Mario (Overrated)

But I REALLY HATE PINK GOLD PEACH THE MOST Because she is so overrated.
How the hell are these two in any way overrated?

I may really, really like Metal Mario, but I find him more hated than loved.
Oh My God, will stop that? It's my opinion. I'm not 7 years old.

Putting obnoxious cat pictures isn't one of them.

Your reasoning makes as much sense as hating Mario Party 4 because it's overrated.

No, will not stop that.

I hate Yoshi because Yoshi sucks

Bowser Jr.: THE KOOPALINGS WERE HERE FIRST! AND HE NEARLY ENTIRELY REPLACED THEM! I'm so glad that the koopalings are getting their reign back from this brat. He didn't even come from anywhere, really.

Waluigi: Did nothing to get where he is today. The only reason he exists is because Wario needed a partner for Mario Tennis. We received ZERO introduction to him whatsoever.

Toadette: Same as Waluigi. A little better, but not by much.

Honey Queen: Only appeared once in each SMG game. And apparently she's important enough to make it to Mario Kart. Really, Nintendo. You could do better.

FoxWolf64 said:
Bowser Jr.: THE KOOPALINGS WERE HERE FIRST! AND HE NEARLY ENTIRELY REPLACED THEM! I'm so glad that the koopalings are getting their reign back from this brat. He didn't even come from anywhere, really.

Waluigi: Did nothing to get where he is today. The only reason he exists is because Wario needed a partner for Mario Tennis. We received ZERO introduction to him whatsoever.

Honey Queen: Only appeared once in each SMG game. And apparently she's important enough to make it to Mario Kart. Really, Nintendo. You could do better.
You should add Pink Gold Peach to your list.

FoxWolf64 said:

Its not like the koopaling's introduction wasn't any less random.

SMB3 comes around and BAM Bowser is a dad.

You mean a "dad".

Bowser Jr. has generally better boss fights than those little things.

Maᴙio said:
You mean a "dad".

Bowser Jr. has generally better boss fights than those little things.

Dad, ''dad,'' whatever.

And yes he does.

So, do you buy that retcon or not?

Maᴙio said:
So, do you buy that retcon or not?

Initially it bugged me, but then I realized that Bowser has NEVER interacted with them as his kids, unlike Bowser jr whom in his introductory game had that really cheesy scene at the end of sunshine.

So yeah I'm fine with it.

Maᴙio said:
FoxWolf64 said:

Oh, true.

Pink Gold Peach AND Metal Mario: Pointless. Just plain pointless.

Unless you count the cartoons, you're right, you never see the Koopalings even *next* to Bowser until New Super Mario Bros. Wii ending, but even then.

I've seen more interaction between Baby Peach and Waluigi than between Koopalings and Bowser, and that's just sad.

Although I did have to ignore the retcon just to make my headcanons more interesting.

FoxWolf64 said:
Maᴙio said:
FoxWolf64 said:

Oh, true.

Pink Gold Peach AND Metal Mario: Pointless. Just plain pointless.
Meh, I wouldn't consider Metal Mario to be pointless. He has a special trait of being a medium-sized heavyweight AND he can represent Super Mario 64 if you will. He's also playable before, in Mario Golf and Dr. Mario 64, so he does have some incumbency.

Meanwhile, Pink Gold Peach is just Nintendo's spontaneous shot of creative juice.

And those headcanons would be?

I don't know... the Koopalings are Bowser's children and they cooperate to kill Mario, but the Koopalings drive the other bad guys insane?

I don't know, I come up with the strangest things.

Mcmadness said:
FoxWolf64 said:

Its not like the koopaling's introduction wasn't any less random.

SMB3 comes around and BAM Bowser is a dad.

Yeah, but they were all-new concepts. You no longer had to fight Bowser at the end of every level, you had a different boss for each world. Nintendo then expanded on them, and they were beloved Mario characters. As with Bowser Jr., they just tossed him in and acted like we already knew who he was.

And I don't really buy the retcon that they aren't his kids. They were created as his kids, and even after Miyamoto confirmed it, Nintendo didn't change a thing.

Back