Characters you hate and why you hate them.

Maᴙio said:
I don't hate Bowser. I just... well, it's just a mild dislike, but again, it's extremely mild.

I like Peach much less than Bowser, though.
We are the same person.

Peach is more annoying than Bowser imo

Bowser? Annoying? Nonsense!

Mcmadness said:
Paper Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
Bowser? Annoying? Nonsense!
The character himself isn't annoying but the way he's milked to death is.

Nah.
I liked Bowser when I first saw him. He seemed threatening to me. And when they revived him with his bones, I was terrified.

As time and time went on, I saw him being used more and more, and I didn't like it. He seemed like he was being overused.

i still don't know why i find peach more annoying than bowser tho

I don't like Bowser in Mario platformers. Usually, he gets killed with a switch or something. Ugh.

He's fine when he has more personality though

I'm happy that he became a cat in Super Mario 3d World instead of making him fall into lava again by stepping on a switch.

yoshiking14x said:
I'm happy that he became a cat in Super Mario 3d World instead of making him fall into lava again by stepping on a switch.
Well, um, about that...

You defeat him with a POW block, and he falls towards the sky.
But, seeing him as a cat and having a creative boss fight was a pleasant surprise.

I don't mind the ''press the button to win'' bosses if its done the way 3D land and world did it.

Mcmadness said:
I don't mind the ''press the button to win'' bosses if its done the way 3D land and world did it.
This I agree with.

Now, with the NSMB series, however...

Mcmadness said:

I liked 3D World's better because POW blocks are awesome

Back