Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker

Rosalina and Luma said:
DaKid said:
ibxyagt7AUNbj8.png

Seriously, Toad and Toadette have A LOT of Idle animations and animations in general depending on where you are or what's going on. It makes them some of the most liveliest, personality filled characters we've ever seen (at least me) in a Mario game other than RPGs and Luigi. Not to mention adds megatons of character and charm to them and the game.

This shot is just beautiful.
This shot is just phenominal, the graphics are great.

Love the shot too. It's beautiful

? Block said:
I'm never a fan of those types of levels

Like I hated Plessie levels, Dorrie levels (from NSMB), and stuff

How are you a fan of the Mario series? A series full of linear levels.

Rosalina and Luma said:
DaKid said:
Seriously, Toad and Toadette have A LOT of Idle animations and animations in general depending on where you are or what's going on. It makes them some of the most liveliest, personality filled characters we've ever seen (at least me) in a Mario game other than RPGs and Luigi. Not to mention adds megatons of character and charm to them and the game.

This shot is just beautiful.
This shot is just phenominal, the graphics are great.

They are.

izNnxSA5KKSWJ.png

DaKid said:
? Block said:

I'd say it's a series full of concentrated "party" camps, death kart derbies, and the occasional golf, but yeah.

DaKid said:

Because those levels aren't linear, automatic scrolling rail platformers?

? Block said:
DaKid said:

Because those levels aren't linear, automatic scrolling rail platformers?

Oh, that's what you meant. Huh... now that you say that.. I wonder if you can control the dragon and if it has multiple paths.

? Block said:

yur lame

I wonder if Toad or Toadette will count with exclusive, special abilities that will set them apart from each other.

yoshiking14x said:
Anser said:
I wonder if Toad or Toadette will count with exclusive, special abilities that will set them apart from each other.
I think the Amiibos can answer your question.

What do we know about them or how they work in this game? :eek:

Anser said:
yoshiking14x said:
Anser said:
I think the Amiibos can answer your question.

What do we know about them or how they work in this game? :eek:
Maybe the figures can help to upgrade the toads. They are likely to help with their speed or something, I don't know, it's mysterious for this moment.

I might hate Toad, but that's not the reason I'm not too excited for this game. It just feels crippling, the fact that you can't jump like in every Mario game ever. Hopefully jumping is Toadette's special ability if she gets one. Probably won't be, but it'd make me more excited for the game, because the levels do look interesting and the new villain is always a nice thing.

I just think I'll suck at it if I can't jump and have to turn the camera while enemies come at me and shit. I watched footage of the World Crown Captain Toad level and it looked near-impossible to me. Maybe because I can't concentrate on avoiding enemies and adjusting the camera at once.

I think Toad jumping around would be too easy(maybe it isn't).

Do you think Toadsworth is going to appear?

yoshiking14x said:
I think Toad jumping around would be too easy(maybe it isn't).

Do you think Toadsworth is going to appear?

at this point anything i possible

so yeah id be up for it he didnt appear in anything since a while

EDIT: ninjaaaaaa

King Antasma said:
I might hate Toad, but that's not the reason I'm not too excited for this game. It just feels crippling, the fact that you can't jump like in every Mario game ever. Hopefully jumping is Toadette's special ability if she gets one. Probably won't be, but it'd make me more excited for the game, because the levels do look interesting and the new villain is always a nice thing.

I just think I'll suck at it if I can't jump and have to turn the camera while enemies come at me and *bleep*. I watched footage of the World Crown Captain Toad level and it looked near-impossible to me. Maybe because I can't concentrate on avoiding enemies and adjusting the camera at once.
Jumping would totally break the game and defeat the purpose. I don't know how not being able to jump is crippling.

Oh god, just when I thought level design sucked in those kinds of levels.

I thought a toad with glasses did appear, in that video someone linked a while back he was hidden behind some blocks for some reason. I'm not sure if it's that guy though.

Maki Nishikino said:
I thought a toad with glasses did appear, in that video someone linked a while back he was hidden behind some blocks for some reason. I'm not sure if it's that guy though.
No, it's not.

at least i don't think so, my memory is bad

Back