goods-00007576.jpg

goods-00007575.jpg

I need this in my life.

DaKid said:
goods-00007576.jpg

goods-00007575.jpg

I need this in my life.

---- yeah San-ei. You're the best mutherfreaking company ever

Okay, so Toadette is playable too? That's pretty great... my dream Toad game had classic Mario-style with Toad as Player 1 and Toadette as Player 2. Nice to see her get some love in a non-sports/party game.

Also, love Wingo. She looks incredibly sassy for a bird.

I actually seen the video that
was mentioned pages before about the posters of Wart that were seen in a level. That has surprised me. Yet, I hope it's more than just a easter egg.

I think I put: Captain Toad Treasure Tracker Boss(take away “Boss” if not found) when I wanted to find the video of Wingo.

Right now, I'm using the 3ds which is why I didn't placed a video.

Green stars are back too eh? Wonder what for since gems took their place.

Mcmadness said:
Green stars are back too eh? Wonder what for since gems took their place.

Maybe after completing a level you can replay it, but this time there's 5 green stars to collect and you have a strict time limit to get them all. Just like the levels in SM3DW.

That analysis was too damn long and tedious. Over analyzing galore. And Andre shouldn't of strictly called Wingo a he, and point to the press release as some sort of source to that. It never once said Wingo was male, and as I pointed out in the comments, Wingo is actually more implied to be female due to its long, defined eyelashes. And its heart shaped positioned eyes.

I know that's petty to bring up but I bothered me.

That puppet plushie is adorable.

The game continues to look like a joyful and adorable romp. The music sounds nice in the preview trailer.

Lumastar said:

I am impressed.

Late response but, indeed. Love the effort put into these.

Back