Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker

So it will be bothering toad in a couple of levels at least.

I think thats from ''world 1'' as I'm guessing you'll have saved Toadette after the first world and she'll be playable from then onward.

MaMeSoPa said:
Then soon after the release of CTTT, Toadette will be as overrated as Rosalina. She'll be playable in Mario Party 10, etc.

... But Toadette has been playable in Mario Party before D:

And Rosalina is not overrated. She deserves all the praise she gets.

Mcmadness said:
So it will be bothering toad in a couple of levels at least.

I think thats from ''world 1'' as I'm guessing you'll have saved Toadette after the first world and she'll be playable from then onward.

Could possibly throughout the game to try to stop Toad from collecting Power Stars.

If it sticks around sure, we don't know if it actually stays after Toadette is saved.

Mcmadness said:
YoshiGo99 said:
The bird reminds me of the design of the Ostros in the Super Mario Bros Super Show. Hey at least we have some new villians, it's better than old having same old bowser.

Also I was watching a Treehouse event a while back, and I noticed there were Wanted posters on the wall of one of the levels, it looked like a picture of Wart, I may need to find the video though.

If its completely uninspired and dull then no it really isn't. Seriously this thing looks like tatanga levels of lame.
Hey go fuck yourself Tatanga was great

Yeah, it was so great the way he..................yeah, he was terrible.

Mcmadness said:
Look he can shoot 3 balls at a time
can you shoot 3 balls at a time

Ichabod Crane said:
Mcmadness said:
Look he can shoot 3 balls at a time
can you shoot 3 balls at a time

With some paintball guns sure.

Where are you getting these images?

Turnip cannons, we got turnip cannons.

ibxyagt7AUNbj8.png

Seriously, Toad and Toadette have A LOT of Idle animations and animations in general depending on where you are or what's going on. It makes them some of the most liveliest, personality filled characters we've ever seen (at least me) in a Mario game other than RPGs and Luigi. Not to mention adds megatons of character and charm to them and the game.

This shot is just beautiful.

DaKid said:
This is a level... holy crap.

iGgFsJgWsI94Y.png

I think I might dislike this level

Whats wrong with it?

It looks like a "ride on an animal thing on a linear level to complete it"

Whats wrong with that?

I'm never a fan of those types of levels

Like I hated Plessie levels, Dorrie levels (from NSMB), and stuff

No. That's absolutely nothing compared to the gameplay mechanics and how linear those levels are

Hey, Dorrie is cute.

But I wish we got something more elaborate like RIDE ON DOLPHINS AND WIELD MACHINE GUNS stuff.

DaKid said:
ibxyagt7AUNbj8.png

Seriously, Toad and Toadette have A LOT of Idle animations and animations in general depending on where you are or what's going on. It makes them some of the most liveliest, personality filled characters we've ever seen (at least me) in a Mario game other than RPGs and Luigi. Not to mention adds megatons of character and charm to them and the game.

This shot is just beautiful.
This shot is just phenominal, the graphics are great.

Back