Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

In fact, Rosie would rather jeopardize someone else's life than give up one of her possessions that add to her beauty in order to help save that person. This actually happens during the events of Paper Mario.

the editor who wrote this is just as shocked as the reader to how much this character sucks

I counter you with the infamous "Got Milk?" commercial (though I don't think I'll be finding anything as weird as that):

Mario then leaves the refrigerator and jumps all the way back into the game, where he is much larger thanks to the calcium-filled milk helping his bones grow and is shown to be able to easily climb the set of blocks like stairs.

when they see the plumber turning into a rolling boulder, they tremble desperately

the zombie heads to a supply locker to get a stapler, but instead finds "a hideous creature born out of a demented mind" - a math teacher.

Last edited:
Asteroad Rage is a Duel minigame found in Mario Party 6. [...] This minigame's name is a pun on "road rage," which refers to overly aggressive drivers.

Good thing they made a portmanteau for "asteroid," otherwise it'd seem more like a pun for "'roid rage."

Mario Wiki said:
The egg will need to be hammered away once dropped on Mario. This attack can sometimes get Mario dizzy. Occasionally, when there are more Pelicrumps, two eggs are dropped on Mario.

Back