Perhaps AYE could be of assistance?!
Yeah. I'm trying to avoid anything that could count as "troll baiting," though my inner psychoanalyst is just so curious about what's going on in their head.
Waluigi's defining traits are his purple cap, nasal Italian accent, long handlebar-esque mustache (as well as other bizarre physical features), ill-tempered and trickster personality, host of bizarre powers, rivalry with Luigi, and his signature sound: "WAA!"
Kruncha's wiki page said:Official profiles
Nintendo Power issue 79 trading cards
- Height: 6'2
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- Turn Ons: Barbells, washboard abs, feeling the burn.
- Turn Offs: Yogurt, quiche, people who hog the mirror at the gym.
- Favorite Quote: I'll be back.
- Favorite Video: Anything with Schwarzenegger in it.
- Favorite Song: Macho Man
- Tips and Secrets: Kruncha is invulnerable to Diddy's and Dixie's attacks. Hitting him only makes him mad, and if he turns red, a mere touch will make you lose a life. Use barrels or chests to send him packing.
the editor who wrote this is just as shocked as the reader to how much this character sucksIn fact, Rosie would rather jeopardize someone else's life than give up one of her possessions that add to her beauty in order to help save that person. This actually happens during the events of Paper Mario.
Mario then leaves the refrigerator and jumps all the way back into the game, where he is much larger thanks to the calcium-filled milk helping his bones grow and is shown to be able to easily climb the set of blocks like stairs.