Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

According to Wario's description of Magons in the Wario World instruction manual, they do not think about "anything whatsoever."

Names in other languages
LanguageNameMeaning
Japaneseブンブン
Bunbun
An onomatopoeia for shaking something violently, such as arms.
Spanish (NOA)Bum bumBoom Boom
Spanish (NOE)Bum BumBoom Boom
FrenchBoum BoumBoom Boom
DutchBoom Boom-
GermanBumm BummBoom Boom
ItalianBoom Boom
Boom-Boom
-
Portuguese (NOA)Dom DomDong Dong
Portuguese (NOE)Bum BumBoom Boom
RussianБум-бум
Bum-bum
Transcription of the English name
Korean부웅부웅
Buung-buung
An onomatopoeia for swinging something violently.
Chinese奔奔
Bēn Bēn
Transliteration of the Japanese name
Dangit, Brazil!

Dinosaur Land has a "Politics and culture" section and I don't know why it amuses me.

EDIT: Further investigation reveals that the section is a leftover of 2007 writing and it had been largely unchanged since then. I'm not surprised.

Dinosaur Land has a "Politics and culture" section and I don't know why it amuses me.

EDIT: Further investigation reveals that the section is a leftover of 2007 writing and it had been largely unchanged since then. I'm not surprised.
Christ that entire section is ooga bummer man
Yoshis (who are known to be able to speak, but have not yet developed a distinctive, established culture)

Baby Yoshi bites Mario with sharp/properly brushed fangs, causing blood.

I like how even the article itself doesn't give context for that.

Anyways:
This pledge, which largely parodies the United States' Pledge of Allegiance, goes like this: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Lands of Dinosaur World, and to the repulsiveness for which he stands: one Koopa underground, reprehensible, with lizards and Goombas for all." It is likely that the second half of this pledge, which is awkwardly stated by Hip and Hop Koopa, is the Koopas' answer to the pledge, though, as it deals with the Koopa Troop and evil in addition to the fact that the other students give Lemmy and Iggy odd looks as they say it, although this can also be due to the fact that the two Koopa enemies have merely just arrived at their school.

I hate to use the word "cringe" because it's overdone, buuuut....

If it does get rewritten, we should add that to BJAODN.

Trivia section talk reminded me of this piece of trivia I found during the last Awards meeting

Ug's Trivia Section said:
The first phase of Ug's boss battle may be a reference to the movie Night at the Museum, which has a scene where the protagonist is attacked by an animated T-Rex skeleton in the titular museum.

His most obvious and frequently used power is his ability to freely float without any hindrance to gravity. This power is particularly important due to his lack of visible legs.
oh wow thank goodness for levitation that's aided by freely ascending suspension up in the air above the ground without succumbing to gravity and falling down and touching the ground

Brobot appears in volume 37 of the Super Mario-Kun, in the Super Paper Mario story arc, where Luigi calls upon it after thinking about negative memories he had with Mario. The Brobot then gets defeated by the Pure Heart and the happy flowers.

It's the Super Mario-Kun, it sounds perfectly inline with them.

i found something on bjaodn thatts for sure
Toad Trapped in Rainbow Road

Giltch to do this, got to play less Toad and go to Rainbow Road. The player has to choose the item star on the very edge where the Toad is, if the player with the star item drops Toad out of Rainbow Road,Toad falls near the road crossing at the bottom. Toad lands on the previous road below intersecting the road l am on. Toad is also eight becuase that road is far away from this road. But,he twinks he is on the bottom row track intersecting, so he starts going sideways.Toad actually misses the bottom road and gets placed back on the track the player pushed him off. Toad is now on track,he slips on a banana and continues racing with a Star, but is stuck. How to get to the Toad or the shortcut going on right,Toad is stuck here,but he's not here. He is at the top of here. How is the Toad, it is still in trapped and very edge where the Toad fell on his player with item star. The giltch terminates when complete the Special Cup where he spent his giltch in Rainbow Road Toad

Back