Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

Looked more like Funky and Larry the Lobster accidentally went through a teleporter together IMO

i just looked at the donkey kong planet articles and theyre a GOLDMINE
The scene cuts to a drunk (living) Donkey Kong
a weary narrator then responds "He's nice, yes, but he's a total pain in the ass".
the zombie heads to a supply locker to get a stapler, but instead finds "a hideous creature born out of a demented mind" - a math teacher.
Immediately after, Donkey Kong burst open the door and starts naming several polygons.
Four Candy Kongs then come out of the car and one of them asks Funky, in an Italian accent, if he's looking for trouble.
Another Diddy Kong with glasses, a shirt, and a white diaper is then shown yelling while the other Diddy Kong is still yelling.

i just looked at the donkey kong planet articles and theyre a GOLDMINE

Don't forget

Using her "wits and determination", Candy finally finds a way to defeat vampires: eating them. The camera then pans over to show Candy Kong's fattened-up thighs.

(Was really tempted to write "thicc" there...)

File:Sorbetislandbug.png

This is the image that great file name belongs to
Sorbetislandbug.png

The file name is very flavorful. Sorbet Island!

I wish sorbetislandbug.png was an ice-cream flavour.

Nf8XXF1.png

I know it's a mask but I just like to imagine the unseasoned Super Mario World player going, "why is Mario holding his own head and staring at that Lakitu?"

Nf8XXF1.png

I know it's a mask but I just like to imagine the unseasoned Super Mario World player going, "why is Mario holding his own head and staring at that Lakitu?"

It's funny but they could've probably made a better unlockable for beating the special world. I would've loved it if this game had had a hard mode like SMB1 or something.

not so much of a rare sentence (though it literally is if you think about it LMAO) as it is something i just found unreasonably funny. as quite the way to describe a distinct enemy
"It looks like Klump can shoot."
—Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest SNES instruction booklet, page 29

Guess it is unfathomably lame to quote something I wrote myself, but fawk it

Donkey Kong complains about the lack of UFO despite reports of there being one in the area, failing to notice the UFO right behind him. As he does so, a man is crushed by the duo's car due to Donkey Kong failing to properly lock the hand brake. Due to the incident, Donkey and Candy are transferred to the "lamest department in the FBI"

Back