Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

Alone, the words make sense but together....what?

When u attempt to simulate one's broken state of mind after having their consciouness trapped in a long winded technicolor abomination for eons with no hope for escape

Okay so there exists an olympic event where you (Wario) have to fart a chain chomp off a platform

BlowAwayChainChomp.png

Reactions: zel
The overview section of an article I wrote long ago (Level E2-7) is surprisingly gripping. It describes a lengthy level from Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars that itself felt like its own adventure, so you can say I gave it a small "novelisation" treatment.

The overview section of an article I wrote long ago (Level E2-7) is surprisingly gripping. It describes a lengthy level from Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars that itself felt like its own adventure, so you can say I gave it a small "novelisation" treatment.
However, as the keyless Mini Mario is in front of the group, it bumps into the locked Goal Door and forces the Key Mini Mario to turn away from it. Both eventually fall inside a tight gap and end up in a short tunnel with several Lift and Girder Pickups. From here, they drop into an area where the player has to quickly position Red Girders across the first two rivets to save the Minis from falling onto spikes.
...you're not wrong.

Sounds a lot like the Donkey Kong Country level articles tbh.

Like it's very narrative-ish too. "The Kongs go past enemy X and need to grab that rare collectible." It's not as explicitly narrative based like your attempt, but there's hints of it?

like this article for instance (it's featured too)

Ah, I understand. I got a little scared there, knowing that DKC level articles aren't too well-reputed for their writing quality.

The gist of that level I wrote about is that you do have to follow a specific sequence of actions to complete it, as far as my playthroughs went, which influenced the narrative direction of that article. Hopefully the written overview was helpful to those who found themselves confused in that level!

Back